Chapter 2

I was awakened to the sound of yelling outside the cabin. I sat up slowly checking the time only to see it was seven in the morning. I took the chance to sit up slowly as hunger filled my stomach. I took one step at a time but I instantly regretted leaving the bed once I reached the third stair. My headache was back and each step was getting harder for me to take. 

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I held my head as the sounds of the people around the house only made me feel worse. Just as I decided to find the kitchen, I heard a low growl that made me paused. I turned around and saw a wolf behind me. Any type of movement made the wolf's growl get deeper and louder. I slowly started moving towards the door but I found myself being pulled to the side as the whole house shook from the sound of the Alpha's growl that caused the wolf to back away. Once the wolf was gone the Alpha turned to me.

"Why would you come down here?" He asked coldly.

"Look at me!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry, I was hungry. I'm sorry." I cried out as he growled again. I cried as he dragged me away but we weren't going upstairs. He took me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter before saying,

"Don't move." He said coldly.

I nodded my head as he turned on the stove. He pulled out some ingredients and placed them on the counter before reaching into the cabinet getting a cup. He poured something in before handing it to me.

"Drink this." He said coldly.

"Nuh uh. It stinks." I said as I pushed the cup away.

"You are in no predicament to choose what you will and will not do. Now drink." He demanded.

I furrowed my eyebrows before I took a sip. I couldn't even swallow the thick liquid. It tasted like someone had mixed mud, water and grass together. I quickly swallowed before placing the cup down.

"I'll go back to the room. You don't have to cook, I'll survive." I said.

"Don't" He growled.

I flinched as he pulled me back to where I was sitting. He proceeded to prepare a meal as I watched until a girl entered the kitchen.

"Why? Why? Huh?" She expressed in a hurt tone.

"Leave Rose." He said sternly.

"No Liam tell me why you choose this mere weak human over me?" Rose cried out.

"Get out." Liam roared as she whimpered.

I had tried to move out of the way in time but she threw this hot liquid onto my skin. I held in my scream as my whole body became tense. Liam's deep growl filled the kitchen causing her to whimper again. The pout she held slowly vanished when I heard a tone of voice that I would never forget.

"Get out of here now!!!" Liam said in a whole another voice.

The kitchen was filled with silence and I could help but to curl into a knot to protect myself from the fear that I felt. Liam or the alpha or whoever he was scared me to the core. He scared me so much that I wanted to run from this place. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I remembered how much I feared the wolves here. A flashback of the night when I got captured ran into my mind and It was like I was reliving that pain all over again.

"I-I'm sorry. I won't run away again please just let go of my leg. I'm sorry."

I felt a strong pair of arms pulling me towards them and I began to cry out again apologizing for what I don't know. I felt this presence fall upon me and couldn't understand it or why I suddenly felt okay.