Chapter Three

In a course of three weeks everything had changed. Liam had been treating me so nice and all of the other wolves allowed me to participate in different things. Today I was making or attempting to make Liam a steak. I had been practicing for days to get it right but I either burned it or it wasn't well done as he liked. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What are you doing pup?" Liam asked.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise but you caught me." I said as I pouted.

"Flip it again." He said before kissing my cheek.

I smiled lightly even though I knew he didn't really care about me but being near him made me felt different. It was almost like I was drawn to him and I didn't know why. Matt had been trying to research just what was going on because no human had ever felt what I felt towards him before. If he told me to do something then I would do it. If I wasn't near him I felt sad and lonely but once I felt his presence everything got better. Matt thought that maybe he had let Li, his wolf enter my thoughts but he wasn't even sure if that was possible.

"Try this." I said as I placed the steak in front of him.

He took a knife and cut into the steak but what startled me was the voice I heard. I had been hearing it for a while but now I was starting to get worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I think I'm just tired. So is it good?" I asked.

"Yes pup it's actually to my liking this time." He replied as he picked up the steak devouring it.

"Hey hey slow down otherwise you are going to get sick." I protested as he chuckled.

"I'm fine pup." He said as I rolled my eyes before wiping his mouth.

"You're going to get indigestion. I would've made you another one." I continued.

"It's really fine pup. I'm built to handle my food like this." He explained as I laughed softly.

He pulled me closer to him and there it was again. I could hear this voice talking about me. Not being able to take it anymore I said,

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Liam asked as he looked around.

"It's a voice and keeps talking about me." I explained as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"See there it goes again." I said.

"You can hear my wolf." Liam questioned as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your what?"

"Li, if you can hear him tell me. What did he just say?"

"We are in trouble. I told you not to connect me with her." I repeated.

"You can hear Li. You aren't supposed to be able too. " Liam said as Li replied,

"No shit Sherlock. I told you she was the one." I laughed as he glared at me.

"Stop listening to him. Cover your ears." Liam protested.

"I'm in her head dumbass sometimes I wonder just how smart you really are. Can we have our pups now? You have been driving me crazy all week Jana." Li asked.

"Hey stop it!! Both of you. Li stop talking to her and you stop listening." Liam yelled.

"I knew it. I knew you had linked Li to her. That's why she is drawn to you. What were you thinking Alpha?" Matt said in an aggravated tone.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked angrily.

"She's fucking sired to you. She will only want you from this point forward. Whatever you tell her to do she will do it." Matt expressed in nothing but anger.