Chapter Thirteen

Liam broke the hug before cupping my face and saying,

"Your brother. He has everyone there is, looking for you. I wanted to cancel the ritual this weekend but I knew I couldn't. He's also was part of the reason why I left you in the woods." He explained.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?' I asked.

"I didn't want you to get scared." He replied.

"Liam, I have you and all the members of our family here to protect me." I explained.

He cupped my face, placing a soft kiss on lips. I smiled as he broke the kiss, resting his forehead on mine taking in my scent to calm his soul. He cleared his throat before saying,

"You will stay with me for the rest of the day. I don't want you wandering around anymore." He commanded.

"B-but?"

"This is not up for discussion Jana." He growled.

"I'm not a child Liam." I spat back at him.

"Jana!" He growled.

"No, I refused to be under you all day. I'm going to finish helping." I protested.

"Jana!" He growled deeper this time.

"No, Liam. I don't need to be protected this much. No one is going to hurt me." I stated.

He sighed deeply before glaring at me. I thought he was going to leave me again but he grabbed my hand and held it tightly as we walked back to the camp site. Liam was pissed off I knew it but I had to learn how to be normal regardless of what was going on in the surrounding areas. We were almost at the campsite when he stopped and pulled me to him. He kissed me deeply before breaking the kiss and walking away.

"Ja!" Rose yelled.

"I'm right here! Why are you yelling?" I asked.

"I found him. He took me into his arms and kissed me instantly. I finally found my mate." She said happily.

"I told you, you would find him." I said as she hugged me tightly.

"Here let's go meet him." She said as she dragged me along with her.

"Jana, meet Thomas, my mate." She said happily.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." I replied politely.

"It's nice to meet you too, Luna." He replied.

I smiled but felt this weird feeling coming upon me. It was one I couldn't quite understand but it made me begin to worry. Suddenly, my attention was drawn to the male who had just walked up to us. His smile was quite captivating but I figured it was because I hadn't been surrounded by so many males in my life.

"Eli meet The Luna." Thomas said as the male looked at me weirdly.

"Hello, I'm Elijah." The male said.

"It's nice to meet you." I said as he shook my hand. This strong feeling ran through my body once our hands met but once again I ignored it all. He smiled as Rose said,

"Let's go out for a walk. I can show you all around."

They all agreed and I smiled but before I could walk away Elijah grabbed my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows because everyone knew that Liam was my mate. No one dared to even touch me in this way once they recognized his scent.

"Can you come with us?" Elijah asked.

"Um..."

"Of course she can." Rose said as I glared at her.