Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of Liam snores. He had been working hard these past few weeks since his parents would be moving back in after the full moon. Him and I had become closer than ever and I was trying my best to be a good wife. Matt had told me how our relationship could only be pretend but a piece of me knew that I would never get to experience the true feeling of love after I had his pups. I kissed her forehead before covering him up and exiting the bed.

I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day but a piece of me kept telling me that something wasn't right. I didn't want to shake the feeling but I couldn't describe it. I placed my hair into a messy bun before walking out of the bathroom. When I entered the closet, I could hear Liam stirring up. I quickly got dressed before going out to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and groaned before throwing the covers off his body.

"I seriously don't want to get out of this bed." He growled.

"Then don't. You can sleep some more and I'll prepare breakfast." I entice.

"You are going to make me sleep all day, Jana." He growled.

"You need it. Your attitude is terrible already." I protested while he glared at me.

"Just two more hours of sleep and I'll let you get up. I know getting everything together before your parents return is important but you can't be exhausted for the full moon." I stated.

"I have to get all of this stuff together Jana. I don't really have time for sleeping." He argued.

"Let me do it." I suggested.

"No." He replied bluntly.

"Liam, you are too tired to even get out of the bed." I argued.

"Just let me do it." I begged.

"Fine, five hours and then you come and wake me up." He said.

"I will Alpha. Now sleep." I said happily.

I tucked him in again before pecking his forehead. He took me by surprise when he pulled me into a soft kiss. He broke the kiss before saying,

"Decorate the dining hall."

I nodded my head before turning to leave the room. I heard Li tell me to be safe and avoid the wolves that didn't like me. It was strange to have two people in the same body looking out of me but I couldn't complain because I like it. I walked down to the dining hall only to be greeted by Matt.

"I see Alpha called you." I said.

"Actually I was looking for him to meet me here." He replied.

"I convinced him to get five more hours of sleep. He only slept for two hours." I stated.

"Well then let's get some work done. I'll set the alarm." Matt said.

I found myself immersed into what I was doing. I had always loved decorating and Liam had a good taste in decorations. There were different flowers, table cloths and tableware. I was almost obsessed with everything I had to work with. I started with making flower string lights. I hung them all up before setting the tables and placing the covers on the chairs. I was now on my last table when it dawned on me that I had never heard the alarm go off. I stopped to ask Matt but saw him nowhere. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked out of the dining hall to ask someone the time.

"Excuse me sir but can you tell me the time please?" I asked a male.

"It's two in the afternoon." The male replied.

"Thank you so much." I replied before getting ready to jet home.

I knew Liam was going to be pissed off but I didn't mean to let him sleep this late. I was just about near the house when I felt myself being jerked into an alley.