Chapter 15

Chapter 15

HIS P.O.V

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKTARD!" Galit na galit na bulyaw ni Beaux sa kaniya. His eyes were so fuming mad. Even Psyche was mad at him. She didn't wanna talk to him after she knew what had happened why Charry left that day without saying a word to Psyche.

Pumunta pa talaga si Beaux sa condo niya para lang bulyawan at sermonan siya. Take it from the man who never play with a girl's heart. It's been a week since that incident happened in Beaux and Psyche's residence. He also left few moments after Charry was gone.

"I know. Man, I am trying but I don't know what to do. I don't know what I really feel." He rationalized.

Beaux glowered at him with his jaw clenching. "Karma will let you pay for it, you'll see."

Khalid don't really believe in karma. There's so many bad people out there and they continued to the top and no karma had ever stopped or ruined them.

"I wanted to tell her to wait until I'll figure out what I feel for her. But I don't want to give her false hope and wait for nothing. What if I won't be able to reciprocate her feelings? It will only cause her more pain." Giit niya pa rin.

"You shouldn't have pursued her in the first place." Beaux grumbled. He said it million times.

Hindi siya nakapagsalita. Guilty talaga siya sa parteng 'yon. All he know is that, he can't resist Charry's beauty and body. But loving her? That's another deep story. Khalid never knew what really love is. He knew how to care about a person but love... is never on his vocabulary.

"Yeah, I know that. If heartbreakers could be put behind bars, I would willingly surrender and plead guilty for what I've done." He stated.

"Whatever, man. I am praying for your karma to come sooner." Beaux spoke heartlessly. Khalid decided not to respond until Beaux decided to left his condo.

Charity... he thought. She was different among the girls he knew, he admits. He really felt bad for making her cry... seeing her heart breaking in front of him. Gusto niyang yakapin si Charry pero baka umasa lang ito lalo. Nagkamali siya no'ng ipinagpilitan niya ang sarili rito hanggang sa tuluyan nang ahulog sa kaniya ang dalaga pero ang paasahin pa ito lalo ay hindi niya na magagawa pa.

Doon lang siya natauhan ng sabihin ni Charry na mahal na siya nito. Para siyang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig nang marinig ito. He enjoyed her company and all that, but he never really think about falling in love with her.

"Better go to the bar later. Fuck this!"

Khalid wanted to stop all parts of his mind bickering with each other. He thinks he'll be back with his vices. One time thingie. He adores temporary attentions and company. No expectations, no pressure and no one's hurting. He will surely never forget about Charry though... his first ever girlfriend.

"I hope she'll be feeling better one of these days." Kausap niya ang sarili. "She's better off without me."

"Hinding-hindi kita mapapatawad!"

Inaamin niyang kinikilabutan siya sa huling sinabi sa kaniya ni Charry. Pinilig niya na lamang ang kaniyang ulo at tumayo. Kelangan niyang pumunta sa bar para maglibang.

***

HER P.O.V

NAGLULUKSA pa rin si Charry pero pilit na pinapatatag ang sarili. After Khalid happened, she was never be the same. He hated men in general. You can't blame a girl who've been ripped apart twice by men then turns out hating them. Charry have the right to be mad. She realized how a man could be a lot of work and that no matter how much she'd work so hard, they would still left her in pain.