Chapter 19

Chapter 19

CHARRY pushed Khalid so hard that he almost stumbled down. Her anger is just enough to give her that strength. She was glaring unto him with so much rage in her eyes.

"'Tang-ina naman Khalid!" She rarely cusses all her life and when she does that, she's on a beast mode. "Pagkatapos ng ginawa mo may gana ka pang lumapit sa'kin?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry."

Napaismid siya. "Sorry?! Wala na... huli na ang lahat. Umalis ka na."

Sa halip na sundin ang utos niya ay lumapit sa kaniya si Khalid at niyakap siyang muli. Umiiral na naman ang katigasan ng ulo nito. Hindi nito alintana ang mga sinabi niya at ang pagtataboy niya rito. "Please... give me a chance. I promise to make it right this time." He begs.

Charry's heart was moved but she chose to obey her mind. Her heart gets easily clouded by  his pleas but her mind doesn't. "Alis na." Malamig niyang utos.

Kung matigas ang ulo ni Khalid ay mas lalong titigasan ni Charry ang ulo niya dahil ayaw niyang patatalo sa binata. Halos hindi na siya makahinga sa mahigpit na pagkakayakap ni Khalid sa kaniya. Ibinaon nito ang mukha sa kaniyang leeg at inaamin ni Charry na nakikiliti siya.

"I won't give up." Khalid lets go of her. He tried to cup her face but she stepped away. Her reaction got his sad expression turned into a pained one.

Charry wanted him to feel the pain. "Kapag nakuha mo ako ulit... ano? Iiwan mo na naman ako?" Muntik na siyang mapiyok habang sinasabi ang mga katagang iyon. "Kuha ka lang ng kuha... tanggap lang ng tanggap pero wala ka namang ibinabalik." She swallowed hard and she felt a lump on her throat. "May ibinabalik ka rin pala." She scoffed. "Sakit ang ibinalik mo. Ngayong natutunan ko nang tumayo ulit... babalik-balik ka pa?!" Khalid can't speak. He's still wearing an in pain expression but Charry refused to buy it. She inched closer and pushed him gently to the door. Nagpapatulak lang din si Khalid na para bang nawalan na ito ng lakas na magpumilit pa.

Charry closed the door when Khalid already got outside her unit. She heaved a sigh and closed her eyes. Charry hates how her heart could easily give in to the man who break it. Biglang sumagi sa isipan niya ang kanta ni Selena Gomez na Back To You. People say it's a song for her on and off ex— Justin Bieber. Claiming she was emotionally abused yet keep coming back to Justin years ago.

You can break my heart in two
And when it heals it beats for you

It's crazy but it's how she truly feels. Khalid didn't really emotionally abused her but he got her having false expectations. He made her feel everything was going right but all was an illusion. And now that she had snapped herself from that oblivion, he showed up and dragging her back to it... one more time. 

Noon, habang sila pa ni Khalid, sigurado siyang hindi babae ang makakapaghiwalay sa kanilang dalawa. It's what her instincts told her. Nang magkahiwalay sila, napagtanto niyang hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon babae ang magiging dahilan para mabuwag ang relasyon kagaya na lamang ng halos laging ipinapakita sa mga teleserye. May pagkakataon na ang magiging dahilan lang pala ay isa sa magkarelasyon.

It was confusion in Khalid's part and high expectation on her part that broke them apart.

HIS P.O.V

CHARRY had turned cold as ice. What have I done? Khalid was blind for not seeing her worth before. His confusion had blinded him. I am stupid! Thinking about his past with Charry, he realized that he'd loved her all along. He was just afraid everything between them won't work the way he wanted it. Because of his cowardice, things had gotten messed up.