10♕Dreams into Reality

this is where the book starts to get on the dirty side ;) and yes, I did change a few things that is different from the images.

enjoy loves!

~

Your back hunched as an intense amount of pleasure rippled through your body. You felt his warm hands fall on your parted thighs. His gorgeous brown hair feel over his face, covering his chocolate brown eyes. His tongue glided across your clit, slowly but pleasurable. Your moans filled the room loudly as you felt him swirl his tongue faster around you.

"J-"

"Shh." He cut you off. "We don't want anyone to hear us, doll."

"But I'm gonna-" He removed his tongue away from you. "No you're not." He said as he moved away from you. He started to pick up your clothes off of the floor, then threw them at your body harshly. "You know I'm with your mother, we can't do this!"

"But you were all over me!" You shouted at him. At this point you didn't care if anyone heard. If they did, they would come running in the room and see what was happening. Justin shook his head at you in disgust. "You clearly seduced me Y/N!"

"Me? Seduced you? You seduced me!"

"YN!" You heard your name being called, but it wasn't from Justin. His mouth wasn't moving, but strange enough, it was his voice. You watched in confusion at Justin's lips. In front of you he was glaring at you. You were still naked, clothes laid on top of you. In your ears you could hear Justin calling your name multiple times.

You slowly started to close your eyes as darkness consumed the corner of your eyes.

"Look at this, we're the last people on the plane. Even the flight attendants are gone." Justin said as you opened your eyes. Rubbing your eyes with the back of your hands and blinking a couple of times, you saw that Justin was right - you both were the last people on the plane. After looking around the empty plane, you noticed how close Justin was to your face. His lips were inches away from yours. As you both made eye contact, he looked away quickly and pulled his body away from you.

"You better hurry before your mother leaves you. She's still pissed off at you." He announced as he grabbed his phone from off the seat and started to walk off the plane. You swiftly got up from the seat and grabbed your laptop back from the compartment above you, and followed him off the plane.

Sure enough, your mom almost did leave you. It was still the summer, and you planned to stay with your mother before returning back to L.A. in September for your junior year of college. Quinn, Derek, and Roxie went their separate ways, visiting their own families for the summer.

You hopped in the car with your mom and Justin. Justin drove your mom's car while your mother laid back in the passenger's seat. She sighed as she closed her eyes. The car was silent. No music played, no one talked. It was just silent.

You wanted to break the silence so bad. It was killing you inside that your mother was mad at you, and that she practically made everyone go home from the incident at the restaurant. You knew your mother really wanted to go on that trip and have a good time. Instead, she had to leave early from your shenanigans.