Well We All Know Where This Is Going

"Oh- hey guys!" Alluka waves as Gon and Killua get back. She's getting her shoes and coat on. "I'm meeting up with some friends. Might also sleep over. I'll text you to let you know if that's the case."

Killua sighs. "Alright. Have fun."

"Bye Alluka!" Gon waves as she leaves.

When she's gone, the two boys are alone. Much to Killua's dismay. Now that they're alone, there's no clear boundaries for their little game. Which Killua thinks he should change. Right now.

"This- game between us..." Killua starts. "We need to set some boundaries."

"Oh- right." Gon realizes that they're alone, which is definitely what crossed Killua's mind as well. "Well, I figured it's kinda an unspoken rule that we wouldn't do anything- ehem- physical, that the other isn't okay with."

"Right. Good. Just clearing things up."

"Are you worried because we're alone?" Gon asks.

"..." Killua looks away. "Yeah..."

"Oh come onnnn!" Gon chuckles, swinging an arm around Killua's shoulders. "You know I'm not like that."

"Mhm." Killua shrugs Gon's arm off of him. "Anyways. I've gotta change before we go to the cinema. Wait here."

"Got it." Gon salutes, plopping down onto the couch.

Shutting his bedroom door, Killua slides down against the wall. He hides his face behind his knees and huddles up.

I can't believe I did that at the Cafe- holy shit- why why why- oh god this game is really going to kill me-
AND WHY DID I THINK THINGS WOULD ESCALATE ONCE WE'RE ALONE??! Obviously it wouldn't! Gon's not even into me so- Obviously we wouldn't get physical!

Ooh. That thought hurts a little more than Killua expected it would. Right... Gon's not into me...

Killua suddenly finds it rather ridiculous that he's changing his outfit. It's not a date. And really, even if it were, there's still no reason to change.

Now he doesn't even have the creative energy to change. Ugh.

Killua hoists himself up, and rummages through his drawers to try and spark his inner diva.

No no no. Ugh. So last decade. Ew, why do I have this? So cringe. Nope. I'd rather die. That's so last summer. Blegh I look terrible in orange. Ew. Nope. Burn that.

An hour goes by and Killua's room is a wreck from throwing clothes around.

Fuck it. Diva roulette, then.

Killua closes his eyes, clothes spread all around him. He points his finger out and spins in a circle.

He stops, and opens his eyes to see what fate has deemed his punishment for whatever kind of karma he's racked up.

A big ass beige t-shirt. One of Gon's that he left here a while ago. Though, Gon and Killua are just about the same height, Gon being an inch and a half taller. It's just unrealistically oversized. XXXL. Gon has a lot of them.

Killua then gets an idea. This shirt, if accompanied with all the right accessories, is really all he has to wear. No pants necessary. Oh Gon is so not prepared for this.

So Killua hunts for a stylish belt, and jewelry. He hardly ever puts anything in his piercings these days, but he has them. So he might as well wear earrings. And his nose ring, even though he hasn't worn it in almost two years.

The nose ring is a simple tiny silver loop that goes through his left nostril. While he adorns his ears in small hoops and studs going upwards.

Killua grabs a cherry red choker, cherry red belt, and cherry red platform boots that rise about three inches above his ankle with one inch heels.

Complete with lining his inner lips with bright red lip tint, and fading it out over the rest of his lips to give them a more plump and soft look. As well as red nail polish, of course. A lot of red. After all, psychologists say that the color red sparks attraction.

Looking himself in the mirror, Killua realizes how hot he actually looks. A thought crosses his mind. Maybe he can get Gon to back down during their da- movie. It'll be difficult, though.

Pleased, Killua lets out a humph of triumph. Diva Roulette is often a hit and miss, and in his honest opinion, this time was a definite hit.

He saunters out of his room after taking some photos of himself. Gon has to stop his jaw from dropping when he lays eyes on Killua's more femboy look.

"So that's where my shirts keep disappearing." Gon chuckles, standing up.

Killua's eyes widen, realizing he's exposed himself. Yeah so what he keeps some of the shirts Gon leaves here? It's entirely Gon's fault! Killua just- forgets to give them back?

"To be fair, though," Gon puts an arm around Killua's waist. "It looks a lot sexier on you than me."

Alright, time to end this game.

"Oh really~? I don't really believe you." Killua places his hand on top of Gon's, keeping it on his hip. Killua turns, now facing Gon rather than at his side. He brings Gon's other hand to his hip before wrapping his arms around Gon's neck. "I honestly think you're much sexier~"

Gon swallows, but keeps his head in the game before he lets those words go to heart. Maybe Killua's just playing, trying to win.

______________________________________
Zushi suggested. "If he gets overly flustered or he flirts back, shoot your shot. If he's clearly uncomfortable, then you can drown in your sorrows."

Well Killua's been flustered, flirty, and uncomfortable. Gon's not sure how to read the signs, if there even are any, that Killua's giving him.

Does he take a shot?

Or should Gon just stop all this nonsense?

Gon doesn't know.

But damn, this feels so right.

So, filled to the brim with short-lived confidence and courage, Gon goes for it. He pulls Killua closer and closes his eyes as his lips make contact with Killua's.

Killua's eyes widen, not sure if Gon is kissing him for the game, or kissing him. Regardless of Killua's doubts, he lets himself be a little selfish and take advantage of the situation.

He holds onto Gon tightly as he kisses back, eyes clenched shut. Both wish for this moment to never end. Gon presses closer to Killua, the albino's back now pressed against the wall.

"Mm." Killua moans as Gon's tongue enters his mouth, caressing his own wet muscle.

Gon's hands on Killua's waist, one of them grips Killua's ass. Causing Killua to instinctively raise his leg. Gon holds Killua's leg up against his waist, pressing even closer to him. So close that their crotches rub against the other's.

Which snaps them both back to reality.

Eyes wide, staring at eachother, frozen in place in the same position.

"I..." Gon says breathlessly. He glances at Killua's lips, and then clears his throat. He lowers Killua's leg and takes a step back. Face completely red. "S-sorry."

Killua looks away. Did Gon not mean to do that? Does he regret it now? "What do you mean, sorry?"

Gon rubs the back of his neck. "I-I promised you things wouldn't get physical now that we're alone..."

"Unless we both wanted it." Killua adds, finally looking into Gon's eyes with a blush across his cheeks.

Gon loses all the breath in him. Does that mean Killua wanted to kiss him? But... "D-" He sucks in a breath. "Did you?"

"Did you?"