{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 1}

"Good morning Mr Feeny." Cory said walking towards the vending machine.

"good morning Mr Matthew's." The old 6th grade teacher replied to his student.

"A candy bar doesn't your mother feed you a proper breakfast?"Said Mr Feeny with a confused look towards the young boy.

"Oh yeah she does now I got to get this taste of shredded wheat out my mouth."Cory said while unwrapping his candy bar.

"You know,your not doing your body any favors loading up on junk like that."Mr Feeny quickly replied to the young curly headed boy.

"Oh thanks mr feeny,Oh and please enjoy that high-vitamin astronaut drink your sucking down"Cory said in a sarcastic tone while beginning to walk away.

"There's no gravity in space Mr Matthews,therefore astronauts suck up,learn from them."Mr Feeny said raising his eyebrows and pointing his finger towards the boy in front of him .

Cory walked away from his teacher and towards his friends Shawn and Maddison and a boy with brunette hair and a chequered jacket who where sitting down at a table beside the exit to the cafeteria.

"He's a teacher man keep ragging on him he's gonna make your whole sixth-grade miserable."Shawn said to his friend who was now sat down beside them.

"I have got to agree with Shawn on this one Cory one wrong move and your sixth grade will suck."replied the young girl with long brunette hair.

"I'm gonna be miserable anyhow,at least this way I'm taking him with me." Said Cory to his friends.

"hey,who's that?"Shawn said while making us all turn our heads to look over at the slim tall blonde with glasses talking to me Feeny.

"I think she's new"replied Maddison while turning back to face the boys.

"she must be new she's talking to Feeny." said Shawn. 

"ok so how late did you stay up?" Asked the short boy with the brunette hair.

"monologue." said Cory while Nodding his head.

"monologue first guest." Said the short brunette boy.

"monologue,first guest,bad sketch,funny zoo animal." said Cory.

"monologue,first guest,bad,sketch,funny zoo animal,Steve Lawrence."said the short brunette boy.

Maddison had zoned out during the boys pointless
Conversation she kept thinking about how much she wanted to go home and listen to her dads old records while sitting in her room.

"woah" said Cory his Eyes widening at the words that just came out his classmates mouth.

"Steve Lawrence!"shouted Shawn clearly as shocked as his best friend. Shawn shouting had snapped Maddison out her day dream.

"wow Steve Lawrence."Maddison said pretending that she had been listening to there conversations. the bell rang.

"there's the bell,4 hours till lunch" said Cory while getting ready to leave to head to his class.

"She's dead Mr bornihay."said Mr Feeny "pick up the knife and kill yourself."Mr Feeny said to his student.

"come on Mr Feeny  you and I both know she's not really dead,may I please stab her a few times just to make sure?"said Bornihay.

"hey you touch me with that knife you better kill me the first time."said the girl who was currently up in bornihays face.

"Mr Feeny.." said bornihay with a scared expression on his face.