{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8}

"Hey Cory brought you a great article on Barry bonds." Shawn said before sit turn down beside Cory, Minkus and Madi.

"Ah the $43-million dollar man." Cory said as he looked down at the article in awe

"Why do they call him that?" Minkus asked the three.

"Because that's what he gets paid to play baseball for 6 years Stuart." Maddison replied to Minkus who looked at the article highly confused.

"7.16 million a year?" Minkus asked eyes wide opened in shock.

"If that's what it comes out to yeah." Shawn said looking at Minkus like he was an alien from a different planet.

"He happens to be one of the top guys in baseball." Cory said pointing at the article while Madi and Shawn sat next to him on the cafeteria table.

"Well I happen to think Mr Feeny is one of the top guys in teaching and he makes about 40,000 a year." Minkus said shaking his head.

"That stinks." Shawn said as Madi and Cory just looked at Minkus who was standing beside the Three .

"Finally something we agree on." Minkus said to the Three as they all nodded.

"Yeah." Cory said just looking at Minkus.

"Feeny ain't worth that kind of money." Shawn said looking like he was disappointed in the school system.

"You thought I meant he was overpaid? I mean that Mr Feeny is grossly and tragically underpaid." Minkus said Making Shawn Brushed his hands in his hair.

"Minkus may I call you Minkus does spelling ever change? no." Cory said giving Minkus no time for a reply.

"Doesn't history every change? Uh uh." Once again not giving Minkus a time to respond Making Minkus cross his arms.

"Does Feeny ever change? Never you know why he doesn't have to know what cause nothing about teaching sixth grade ever changes." Cory said trying to make some inspirational speech.

"Well I think you're wrong." Minkus said arms still crossed.

"Well I think I'm right I think in about 5 seconds Feeny walks in here takes a sip from the drinking fountain flicks his moustache goes to yeh coffee machine sees me and says good morning Mr Matthews I trust you you've done the homework everyday the same thing he's so predictable." Cory said pointing over to Feeny who was doing exactly what Cory said he would.

"Good morning Mr Matthews I trust you've done the homework." Feeny said making Minkus's arms drop from his chest.

"Yes I did sir." Cory said before Mr Feeny interrupted.

"But my little sister ate it." Cory and Feeny said at the exact same time making Everyone laugh.

"You are so predictable." Feeny said before walking over to the vending machine.

"I don't think Feeny's that bad Cor." Madi said shrugging her shoulders.

"Says the girl who shot him with a water gun you weren't saying he was so great when he gave you a 3 week detention!" Cory said making Maddison sit up and fix her posture.

"I already told you it wasn't aimed for him it was for Miss Winkle tinkle stinkle whatever her name was who called me a smart ass!" Maddison said still convinced a teacher calling her a smart ass was illegal.

"Miss finkle." Minkus corrected the name of the substitute Maddison was planning on hitting that day.

Shortly after Minkus finished his sentence the bell went making everyone stand up and head to class.