{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 14}

As Maddison walked into the classroom she noticed a paper flower laying on her desk.

"Minkus did you leave this rose on my desk?" Maddison said walking up to Minkus's desk as he was reading.

"No." Minkus said making Maddison turn around to walk back to her desk.

"Actually it isn't a rose it's a camellia in language of the flowers a white camellia mean perfect loveliness at least that's what I've read." Minkus said looking down at his desk trying to hide his smile.

"Well whoever gave me this must be pretty cool." Maddison said walking away back to her desk as Cory and Shawn turned around.

"Minkus is smiling bigger I never thought Maddison could compliment someone." Cory said making Maddison walk over to them.

"The only time I've ever seen a look like that was just before Bambi's Mother caught that bullet." Shawn said neither one of the boys noticed Maddison standing behind them.

"It's Minkus in love watch what happens when 48 pounds of near sighted geek meets 10 pounds of insults." Cory said turning around to face Shawn still neither of them seeing Maddison.

"Ha!" They both said at the same time making Maddison walk in front of them.

"I wonder what happens when 10 pounds of insults fist meets two idiots faces." Maddison said making Shawn and Cory just stare at Maddison.

"I think people who judge other people by their outward appearances are shallow and ignorant and will have much to answer for in their next life." Topanga said standing beside Maddison who just smiled back.

"That may be the way it works on Remulak but here on earth your a need you pay." Cory said to Topanga making Maddison jump in front of him.

"Oh and on earth here if your a boy named Cory Matthews who's only other friend other than 10 pounds of insults is a baboon named Shawn then your destined to get your finger broken." Maddison said grabbing Cory's finger twisting it around tightly.

"AH SHAWN GET HER TO STOP! Cory said trying to yank his finger away from Maddison.

"Wow wow calm down!" Shawn said grabbing Maddison and pulling her away from Cory.

"Truce?" Maddison said to Cory while putting her hand out.

"Truce." Cory said as he shook her and hand and they laughed before the bell went and they sat down on their seats.

"Good morning class I trust you all had a good weekend." Feeny said walking into the classroom with his brown bag in his hand.

"I sure did my Mom Baked brownies and my Dad rented two monster movie videos." Cory said sitting down at his desk looking at the teacher.

"I got Eric to sneak me ice cream over to my house since my dad was on a business trip." Maddison said making Cory swing his head round.

"Why didn't you ask me?" Cory asked his friend who just laughed.

"We all know how that ended last time." Maddison said making Cory shake his head before turning back around.

"I sold blood." Shawn said making Maddison and Cory look at Shawn.

"I hope you mean donated." Maddison said looking at Shawn before turning around to Feeny.

"This morning we have a guest lecturer the school board feels that since you're all starting seventh grade next year it would be behoove you to have an advanced taste of the experience." Feeny said before Maddison heard a knock at the door turning around to see Eric with a piece of paper in his hand.