{Chapter 21)

"Hormones-The telegraph system of the body, sometime between the ages of 9 and 16 they will start to tell your body to change very fast." The old tape played in the classroom.

"This movies rated H for hurl." Cory said looking back at Maddison and Shawn who were both sat staring at the screen with a face of utter Boredom.

"Mr Matthews, Calm down and watch the film" Feeny told the boy while leaning at the back off the classroom on some cabinet.

"The changes won't all be physical sometimes you'll feel like you're on an emotional roller coaster, for instance you may occasionally feel aggressive or weepy." The women on the tape said Maddison sitting with her hand on her check nearly falling asleep.

"Shawn I'm feeling so vulnerable do you have a tissue?" Cory said mocking the women on the tape trying to entertain himself.

"Shh!" Feeny said making Shawn lean back more on his chair.

"And Remember girls you'll get your hormonal telegram well ahead of your boy classmates." The women said before Maddison leaned over closer to Shawn and Cory.

"Always told you I was the more mature one." Maddison said smirking at the boys making them miss what the tape was saying for that split second.

"Eventually everyone here's the morse code of puberty." The tape said before ending.

"I got your morse code right here." Shawn said while making a fart sound with his armpit.

"Shawn." Maddison said making him turn around with a smile.

"Yeah Maddie?" Shawn said now slightly laughing to himself.

"Your disgusting." Maddison said making Shawn's grin drop and turn to look at Feeny.

"This film is meant to help you understand the metamorphosis your bodies will soon be going through." Feeny said slightly pacing up and down the back of the class.

"How? That movies a hundred years old the telegram boy was played by George burns!" Cory said to Feeny before topanga turned to look at him.

"I welcome the changed that will transform me from a caterpillar into a butterfly ." Topanga said with a smile looking towards Cory.

"You say a butterfly I say a hairball with wings." Shawn said as him and Cory looked towards each other.

"HAH!" They both said to each other making Maddison give them a funny look.

"At least she can grow hair you to have less facial hair than a newborn baby." Maddison said making Cory and Shawn death stare her from their seats and earn a bright smile from topanga.

"That's a beautiful outlook miss Lawrence." Feeny said walking to the front of the class.

"Beautiful? I've seen hormones turn a normal guys face into Craters 'R' Us." Cory said pointing towards Feeny.

"Yes there will be side effects but those thank goodness of your 7th grade teacher." Feeny said stood directly in-front of Topanga's desk.

"If it happens." Cory said once again pointing at Feeny.

"Oh it will happen." Feeny said with a stern voice.

"Maybe,Maybe not." Cory was blabbing on about but Maddison couldn't care less what was going on with him her eyes where glued onto Shawn and some girl beside him.

Shawn has dropped his pencil and went to pick up as the other girl did the same making them touch hands .

"Right Shawn?" Cory said making Maddison snap back into reality.