{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7}

"Hey guys mmm collecting snails?" Alan said as he walked over to Madi, Shawn and Cory who where picking snails from Feeny's rose garden.

"Yeah Mr Feeny said we can take em off his flowers and use them for bait for when we all go fishing Sunday." Cory said stopping picking the snails as Feeny walked around with soul in his hands.

"Fish don't eat snails." Alan said louder so Feeny could hear making everyone turn around to Feeny who just stared back with a smile.

"Gee I guess I was mistaken." Feeny said before turning around to finish gardening as Cory, Shawn and Madi turned back around to Alan.

"Well whenever you guys are ready the bass master here is all set to pass on to the younger generation some of the finer points of spin casting." Alan said holding out a giant fishing Rod showing the three.

"Manipulating young and impressionable minds I hope you're proud of yourself Mr Feeny." Cory said while shaking his head as Shawn and Madi just looked at Mr Feeny in disappointment.

"Indeed I am Mr Matthews." Feeny said smiling back at them before turning back to the sack he now had in his hand.

"Come on guys." Alan said making the three jump over Mr Feeny's short white fence over into Cory's garden where Alan was standing with his fishing rod.

"Oh and Madi have you asked your dad if your allowed to come fishing on Sunday?" Alan asked Madi while ready to show them the best way to fish.

"Sorry I'm spending the day with my dad he's not working so he thought it would be good we spent some time together." Madi said with a apologetic look on her face.

"Ah it's okay but look here's the basics for when you do come fishing with us one day." Alan said before Shawn, Cory and Madi moved over to the decking.

"Now the main thing to remember is that basically it's a simple flick of the wrist you open the bail hold the line with your finger and then it's 2 o'clock, 10 o'clock, 2 o'clock 10 o'clock 2 o'clock 10 o'clock." Alan said while Cory mimicked it beside him before everyone he's da crash in Feeny's garden. Alan had caught one of Feeny's plant pots on his fishing rod making it smash on the ground.

"Kind of a quarter after 3 thing you got going on there dad huh?" Cory said while his dad reeled the line back in from Feeny's garden before Feeny walked out.

"May a uh fellow angler try his luck?" Feeny asked Alan before Alan began handing over the rod to his sons teacher also his neighbour.

"Be my guest George." Alan said as he fully handed over the rod to Feeny.

"Thank you, haha that fella out there." Feeny said as he aimed of a metal bucket which the rod landed perfectly in.

"It's like getting back on a bicycle one never forgets." Feeny said before handing the rod bsck over to Alan who took the rod.

"Mr Feeny you fish?" Cory asked confused at the statement as Madi walked over.

"Oh sure I'm an old bass hog from way back, I'll never forget that September morn 1956 I was after a small-mouth bass on Louisiana delta." Feeny said begging to tell one of his extremely old story's from the past.

"Sounds fascinating Georg." Alan said clearly as bored as everyone else.

"Spanish moss handing down and the cypress knees jutting up through the brackish water of the bayou." Feeny said telling his old fishing story.

"Sounds like a great story Mr Feeny." Maddison said with a bored tone to her voice as she just started at The ground.

"Hey I better get going I told my mom I'd be back for dinner." Maddison said as Mr Feeny walked away from the fence and she left out of the back.