{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 15}

"There it is the list, who made first string who made second string and who didn't even make the basketball team." Cory said as he stood with Shawn,Harris and Maddison.

"What do you thinks worse second string or not making the team?" Shawn asked Cory who was stood with a basket ball in his hand.

"Second string what do you think is worse, second string or falling out of an airplane and landing on the Empire Stage Building on your eye?" Cory asked Shawn while Maddison stood bored beside the three boys.

"If you make second string you still have to sit on the beach in front of everyone and your uniform's always clean and you always get a high number like 867." Shawn said to Cory while they stood in front of the lockers.

"Not something any of us have to worry about however we're not second string bench-warming B team guys." Cory said to the three with a smug look on his face.

"Unless you are." Maddison said looking at the three until they seen Minkus.

"I made the B team! I made the B team!" Minkus said looking at the paper before running over to the four.

"Can you believe it wait until I tell my father!" Minkus said to the four before running off down the hallway.

"Why don't we check the list just to make sure coach spelled our names right." Harris said making the four walk over towards the paper on the wall.

"Hunter Shawn A-team surpriserama." Shawn said with a smirk before high-fiving Maddison.

"Robertson Comma Harris A-team, Air Harris I like it I'm going to have to shave this." Harris said rubbing the hair on the top of his head.

"'Smartness Cory A-team." Cory said turning back with a smile to the three.

"Wait a minute they spelled A with a B!" Cory said shocked making Shawn walk up to him.

"Doot you're reading the wrong line." Shawn said as Harris walked up to read the paper.

"'Matthews B-team?" Harris said stepping back making Cory's face drop.

"Come on guys it's got to be a typo." Shawn said just as shocked at the rest of them are.

"It's handwritten!" Cory said pointing at the paper on the door in front of him.

"I'm on the B-team second string just drop me on the Empire State Building." Cory said putting his hand on his eye and pretending to fall.

"Ah so what?" Shawn said to Cory before taking his basket ball.

"Yeah Cory coach just couldn't see how good you where" Maddison said putting her arm around Cory's shoulder

"Yeah no big deal it doesn't change anything." Harris said as him and Shawn began walking backwards.

"I mean it's not like you're going to lose your friends." Shawn said before running off with Harris.

"SHAWN HUNTER!" Maddison shouted at Shawn who didn't look back making her pull Cory in for a hug.

𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀

"Homo sapiens Modern man as you can see he walked full upright had opposable thumbs and was known for." Feeny said to the class as Minkus was good up straight while Shawn and a blonde girl whwrw slouched over looking at the class.

"A mother who labels his underwear." Shawn said making the class giggle.

"At leats I have more than one pair." Minkus said trying to keep a smile on his face.

"Moving back through history we devolve to Neanderthaloid's who made and used tools." Feeny said making the girl hit Shawn in the thigh with the wooden tool in her hand before Shawn took it off her.