{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 10}

"And it was always said of Scrooge that he knew how to keep Christmas well if any man alive possessed the knowledge may that be truly said of us and all of us and so as tiny Tim observed god bless us everyone ." Feeny said closing over the book he was ready to the class as Shawn and Cory where messing around not paying attention as Madi was laying her head on the desk half asleep.

"And so ends the dickens masterpiece a Christmas carol." Feeny said looking up at the class making Cory and Shawn finally pay attention.

"Wait a minute that's not the end where's the grinch?" Shawn said giving a disappointed look on his face.

"Yeah isn't the grinch supposed to show up now and like take everything." Cory said making Feeny out his hand in his head.

"Maybe if we where reading the grinch." Maddison said making Cory and Shawn just give her a side eye.

"How come it's called a Christmas carol anyway?" Shawn said looking at Feeny.

"Yeah there was nobody in this story named carol." Cory said making Maddison hit her head of the desk in disappointment in the two.

"Miss Lawrence will you please trade places with Mr Matthews?" Feeny asked making Cory's face drop.

"All right i am a hyperactive underachieving 11 year old boy." Topanga said closing her eyes making Maddison giggle.

"See Shawn this is why I love Topanga." Maddison said smiling as Topanga turned around and smiled back.

"I meant physically." Feeny said pointing at the row of desks.

"Oh well that takes less of a psychic toll." Topanga said picking her books up from the desk and walking over to Cory's.

"Why do I have to move?" Cory said standing up and walking to Topangas desk.

"We were just giving our view of the book." Shawn said looking at Feeny.

"Yeah I mean you say it's a literary masterpiece we say Anh." Cory said as him and Shawn said a buzzer noise at the same time putting a thumbs down.

"Mr Matthews I'm less interested in your review than I am that you understand the material what in your opinion was Mr Dickens trying to express his Christmas story?" Feeny asked Cory who was now sat in the front row.

"That if you're a real butthead the neat ghosts will take you to cool places." Cory said looking up at Feeny is the christmas decorated classroom.

"ANH!" Feeny said making the buzzer noise the boys made previously and putting a thumb down.

𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵

"Fish and sticks two things natures never would've put together what's your get?." Cory said holding up the fish stick and showing it to Cory and Shawn.

"Same as you cor." Maddison said looking down at her tray of food.

"Peanut butter and jelly two things nature couldn't keep apart." Shawn said pulling out his bag with his sandwich inside.

"Since when did your mom pack you lunch I thought you liked fish sticks?" Cory said looking at Shawn who had a smile on his face.

"I do but I think it's cruel how the little fish scream when they rip they're sticks off." Shawn said making Cory and Maddison look at they're fish sticks before putting them back down on disgust.

"May I sit down?" Minkus said placing his bag of food down beside the three.

"No." Shawn and Cory said at the exact same time.