{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 17}

"Hi dad." Cory said walking towards the front door with Maddison beside him.

"Hi Alan." Maddison said as she seen Alan soaked from rain.

"Whoa ho ho what baseball, in this storm?, I don't think so." Alan said taking off his hat and shaking his hair that was still soaked even though he had his hat on when he was out.

"Dad that's a drizzle." Cory said to his father unbothered until he heard the thunder "a thundery stormy kind of drizzle." Cory said as Alan took his coat off.

"Mm-hmm forget it wise guy you two find something to do around here." Alan said pointing his finger from Maddison and Cory who had a bat in his hand.

"We have been sitting inside all day what are we supposed to do for fun?" Cory said to his dad clearly annoyed at him.

"Have tea with your sister." Alan said as he hung his coat up his words also making Maddison and Cory turn around Morgan.

"I made red zinger." Morgan said sitting with her doll and a pink tea set on her little table.

"Yeah zing this." Cory said as he stormed up to his room.

"Somebody needs a nap." Morgan said to Alan and Maddison as she placed her tea cup down.

"Also Maddison if it's okay with your dad you can stay here tonight with Cory saves you walking home in that storm." Alan said as he patted Maddison on the shoulder.

"Thanks a lot Alan I'll call him now." Maddison said heading over to the phone in the living room.

"MADDISON HURRY UP!" Maddison heard Cory shout as he has turned back to get her.

"wait I'm calling my dad I'm staying at yours tonight!" Maddison shouted back up to Cory who quickly smiled.

"Cool we can play baseball all night!" Cory asked moving his eyebrows up and down at his dad.

"No baseball." Alan said making Cory storm back up the stairs once again.

"Hey you go upstairs with Cory I'll give your Dad a call." Alan said as he walked over to the phone and Maddison headed upstairs.

"My life bites,boring predictable never a surprise." Cory said as him and Maddison walked in his room. As Cory went to turn on the light switch he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

"Don't turn on the lights." Shawn said Maddison only being able to make out it was him by the quick light from the thunder.

"Shawn?" Maddison asked as she looked at a soaked Shawn who's hand was now on Maddison's shoulder.

"The cops are after me maybe even the FBI, you guys are not involved,unless you want to be." Shawn said before a massive sound of thunder could be heard through the room as Maddison and Cory stood silent.

"I'm in!" Cory shouted making Maddison sigh and Shawn grin widely.

"You can't tell anybody I'm here." Shawn said to the two as Cory closed over his bedroom door.

"Right right." Cory said as Maddison turned on Cory's room light as Shawn took off his jacket and they walked towards the middle of Cory's room.

"How'd you get in here anyway?" Cory asked Shawn who was already in the middle of his room standing slightly away from his window.

"I climbed up the tree into your window, I didn't want anyone to see me." Shawn said as she closed over the curtains in Cory's bedroom.

"I knew you where good at climbing but you can climb into a window?" Maddison asked still a bit mumbled from the whole thing.