{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 16}

"Once I wished I was a duck as mostly ducks have lots of luck they swim around all day in a pool and mostly never have to go to school." The boy said on the tv the class was watching.

"Beaver I think that's very very cute." The mother on the screen said.

"Hey Beav you still think you'll get a prize for that?" The other boy said making Maddison slouch down in her chair.

"Sure Wally I'm the only kid on the third grade who wrote a poem." The boy said before Feeny turned of the tv.

"So how do you feel Ward and June handled their family problem?" Feeny said to the class as he walked towards his desk.

"They where to perfect." Shawn said to Feeny before Maddison  added one.

"No family issues are solved that quick." Maddison said to Feeny who was now at the front of the classroom.

"To tv." Cory said while looking at Feeny.

"I agree with you Mr Matthews." Feeny said pointing at Cory.

"That's not like you." Cory said giving Feeny a confused look.

"In fact." You brought me to today's assignment." Feeny said making Cory raise his eyebrows.

"That's like you." Cory said pointing at Feeny before looking down at the floor.

"Back in the prehistoric 1950s when cleavers strode the earth the U.S census indicated that a model American family had a Mother a Father and 2 children." Feeny said while looking at his class who all looked extremely bored.

"Leftovers." Cory said slighting raising his arm in the air before dropping it again.

"What are you talking about Mr Matthews?" Feeny asked Cory while slightly moving closer to the students desk.

"Well last year in fifth grade we divided up into families and solved problems it's sixth grade now Mr Feeny families are yesterday's news." Cory said while clasping his hands.

"Very well this year I shall let you form into urban gangs." Feeny said sarcastically to Cory who grew a smile on his face.

"Cool." Cory said grinning and looking at his teacher.

"Each gang will have a Mother a Father and 2 children." Feeny said making Cory's face drop.

"You just love dangling that little string of hope in front of us and yanking It away don't you?" Cory said slighting squinting his eyes.

"I had a cat." Feeny said to the class before turning around.

"What was its name?" Maddison asked Feeny.

"Cat." Feeny said while walking over to the chalkboard .

"I bet it hung itself." Shawn said to Maddison and Cory making Cory laugh.

"In this assignment each participant will help the other to become and ideal family member." Feeny said while writing down the words "ideal family" on the chalkboard.

"For example Mr Hunter and Mr Minkus will be paired as brothers." Feeny said making Minkus and Shawn both face palm at the same time.

"Oh no." Minkus and Shawn said in usion making Maddison giggle.

"Oh don't laugh Miss McKay you will be paired as Mr Minkus's fiancé." Feeny said making Maddison's smug smile drop.

"Oh no." Maddison said as she face palmed making Cory laugh.

"Trust me You are going to enjoy this I know I shall." Feeny said whispering at the end of his sentence.

"Now each of you will write a profile of a model brother or model future sister in law then each of you must become that brother and for Maddison that future sister in law." Feeny said this making Minkus  laugh and point to Feeny.