{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 20}

"Good morning Class I would like you all to let out your most agonised groan." Feeny said making the class go aw in fake disappointment.

"Good now lets start planning our springtime class play." Feeny said making the whole class groan in pure frustration.

"Been there heard that, now before you give up in despair you may want to hear my play selection. It has sword fights murders,Skulls even ghosts, how does that sound?" Feeny said to the class who's faces has lightened up.

"Sounds like Spielberg." Cory said running his hands together with a massive smile on his face.

"Sounds like Shakespeare." Feeny said pointing his finger and walking away to his desk.

"Sounds like a loser!" Shawn said smiling at Cory who had turned out to face him.

"We will be doing selected scenes from the play Hamlet." Feeny said as he grabbed a box of books and began walking towards Shawn's desk.

"Mr Hunter, in the parlance of the theatre you will be a spear carrier." Feeny said making Shawn smile up at him.

"Excellent so this guy i play is like what a warrior and a hero?" Shawn said making Feeny's face turn to a sarcastic expression.

"No this guy you play has very few lines to memorise." Feeny said making Maddison turn to him.

"Mr Feeny your taking a risk giving him any lines at at all." Maddison said making Shawn death stare her which she replied with a smile.

"Miss Lawrence you will be playing the tragic heroine Ophelia, Now this is a challenging role she goes quite insane." Feeny said with a serious tone looking down at the joyful looking Topanga.

"Topanga insane? What a stretch." Cory said sarcastically making her turn to him.

"If I were a less-Evolved person I'd say cram it Brillo-head." Topanga said making Maddison laugh and Cory turn to her with an angry look plastered on his face.

"What she didn't lie you are a Brillo-head!" Maddison said making Cory gasp.

"Well at least I'm not, I'm not." Cory said struggling for an insult making Maddison laugh.

"Turn around Cor your starting to embarrass yourself." Maddison said making Cory turn around with a defeated look on his face.

"Miss McKay, you will be playing polonius's wife." Feeny said making Maddison look up at him with a nod.

"Mr Minkus you will be playing the role of the wise old polonius." Feeny said making Minkus's face drop into a gloomy expression.

"Polonius? He only has 48 lines." Minkus said in.
Shocked tone before fixing his posture.

"I sort of pictured myself as the melancholy dane." Minkus said with a smug look on his face.

"Wait he's my husband?" Maddison said staring at Minkus with a confused look.

"Yes Miss McKay you will be portraying Minkus's wife." Feeny said making Minkus shoot up.

"Well hello Wife!" Minkus said with a wink making Maddison shake her head.

"Shawn I politely would like to say, SUCK IT!" Minkus said making Shawn turn to him.

"Your only playing her husband one day I actually will be her husband." Shawn said with a smug look to Maddison.

"If either of you end up my Husband I will have failed at life." Maddison said to the two boys.

"Enough with whatever this conversation is back to what Minkus said about Dane, For those of you unfamiliar with the reference Mr Minkus means the lead role prince hamlet, now this is a tricky part to cast because Hamlet gets on a lot of people's nerves he makes one stupid mistake after another and for 5 acts he never shuts up." Feeny said making the whole class look over at Cory who was staring at the ground.