{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 2}

"Say you could pick any superhero to be your dad who would you pick? Cory asked his friends as they all sat at the table in the cafeteria.

"Batman no Question live in a cool cave borrow the bat-mobile." Ellis answered more energetic than normal While he was nodding his head up and down.

"He let's robin hang out with him and play with all his stuff  and robins not even his real kid he's his ward." Shawn said agreeing with Ellis.

"How do you get to be a ward?" Ellis asked Shawn.

"Batman?" Cory said with the heavily confused expression on his face "Is he faster than a speeding bullet I don't think so,is he more powerful than a locomotive uh-uh I'd want superman." Cory said shaking his head back and forward.

"see's through walls you'd never get away with anything." Shawn said to back up his Batman statement.

"Because I'd make somebody a very cool ward." Ellis said staring into the distant shaking his head clearly day dreaming about being a ward.

"I'd like to have superman for a dad." Cory said laying his head on his arms on the cafeteria table.

"I'd like to have Batman I mean common he's stinking rich and has a bat-mobile I could drive around what more could you want?" Maddison answered the boys question thinking about how cool the bat mobile is.

"But Your already stinking rich Madi!" Cory said to Maddison clearly feeling betrayed she didn't answer superman.

"But do I have a bat-mobile?" Maddison waited for an answer from the boys but he stayed quite "And once again miss Maddison McKay is right." Maddison said making Cory sigh.

"Hey, there's Minkus" Shawn said pointing his water gun to face Minkus  who was sitting reading his book at the table beside theirs Shawn then squirted the water gun at Minkus's head.

"Ow." Minkus said without taking his eyes off his book.

"woah!" Cory said grabbing the water gun from Shawn a hand "the 2000-x hydro-saturator." Cory said before Shawn lightly grabbed the gun back out of Cory's hand.

"Careful if Feeny sees this baby on school grounds he'll shag it and I'll have to sit out the water war." Shawn said lightly placing the water gun back in his bag.

"Lady's and Gentlemen Meet the hydro-sat 3000-z blow your head clean off."Ellis said grabbing a water gun out of his bag bigger than his head.

"the 3000?" Cory said with a muddled expression on his face while taking it out of Ellis hand.

"That'a not even supposed to come out till Christmas!" Maddison practically screamed

"I know guy" Ellis said taking the gun out of Cory's hand and placing it back in his own and then raised the gun to be at level with Minkus'a head and began spraying him with the water gun.

"You really shouldn't do that" Minkus said grabbing a case that looked like it would have some sort of giant instrument inside it and putting it on the table he was sitting at.

"what are you going to melt?" Shawn asked clearly mocking the poor boy.

"no." Minkus said pulling out a giant water gun from the case "you should move my my love wouldn't want to hurt you." Minkus said to Maddison.

"Well thank you for the warning Minkus." Maddison said standing up not wanting to get her clothes wet.

"For the last time Minkus she's not your love!" Shawn said shouting at the short boy with a water gun in his hand.