{𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 13}

"Topanga and I invested our imaginary 1,000 dollars in the stock market." Minkus said standing in front of the class while Topanga drew lines on the board.

"How did you do?" Feeny asked Minkus who just looked up from his paper in his hands.

"We kicked Wall Street butt." Minkus said making Topanga turn around to face the class.

Maddison was annoyed at how well the two where doing since she got stuck with Shawn and Cory they left her to do all the work as always, So to teach them a lesson She decided not to do any work at all and see if they actually began anything unfortunately for Maddison they did not do any work leaving them all with nothing.

"Yet none of the companies we invested in discriminate on the basis of race,sex or bad karma." Topanga said before drawing a smiley face on the board before her and Minkus turned to the class and smiled.

"You got to love her." Minkus said making Shawn gasp.

"'Maddison he's cheating on you!" Shawn said making Minkus look at Maddison.

"It's not what it looks like my love!" Minkus shouted making Maddison laugh.

"I'm sorry Minkus but what we had just won't last if you are going to cheat!" Maddison said as convincing as possible.

"Wait you two actually dated!" Cory swung around to look at Maddison aswell as Shawn.

"Let me think?" Maddison said looking up at the sky. "No." She finished off saying  making Shawn sigh in relief.

"Well thought out Mr Minkus very politically correct Miss Lawrence." Feeny said standing up from Topangas seat so she could sit down again. "Which company's next?" Feeny said making Maddison and Shawn look at each other then Cory.

"Mr Feeny this project wasn't due for another week." Cory said making a fair point giving Maddison hope.

"This is just a progress report Mr Matthews those companies who've made progress should have no problem." Feeny said walking behind Shawn's desk.

As Shawn cleared his throat as he stood up along with Maddison. "we have a Problem." Shawn said whispering to the 2 beside him.

"And once again you two are who caused it." Maddison said making the 2  look at her.

"If you would've done the work by yourself we wouldn't have this problem." Cory said to Maddison making her scoff.

"Maybe this will teach you to use that one brain cell of yours next time we have a group project." Maddison said standing at the front of the classroom in the middle of Shawn and Cory.

"Our investment plan is," Cory said as Shawn drew a straight line across the progress board.

"Proceeding." Maddison finished off his sentence for him.

"We are pleased to report we have absolutely no losses." Shawn said putting his arm around Maddison's shoulder in a awkward motion clearly worries about how Feeny would react.

"And we haven't fired anybody." Cory said making Maddison cut him off.

"And nobody quit." Maddison said looking at the class in front of her.

"They haven't even started yet." Minkus said with a grin making Maddison look at him.

"Who would've known!" Maddison said in a mocking tone trying to act shocked sarcastically.

As Maddison, Shawn and Cory stood in front of the progress board with forced smiles on they're face making Feeny's face drop.

"Come here." Feeny said making them all drop they're smiles realising their fate.