𝖥𝗋𝖺𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

hi hi!!

to further explain, Kyotani is the stoner and the alcoholic is Y/n. the addition isn't severe or anything as i haven't been addicted to anything other than myself/j.

the Haikyuu characters are in college for this fanfic okay? i'll have to add major trigger warnings for this one.

Trigger Warnings:

alcohol

drugs

strong language

sexual content

mentions of abuse

suicide jokes

weapons

sharp objects

self harm

////////////////////////////////

putting that aside it won't be a depressing story okay?? promise😸/j

anyway i'm not good with sexual content so bare with me.

and before i end this introduction chapter i want to add that Y/n goes by she/they pronouns, the reason for that is in case you yourself go by they/them or she/her pronouns.

this is a Kyotani Kentaro book. yes they still have their own professions and jobs and that shit. just adding a little trauma and shit.

yes i will include outfit pictures. i prefer letting you guys pick the shoes for the outfits therefore the pictures do not and will not have shoes included. unless there are certain times where i do pick the shoes, but remember you can always change them out for something you like more.

i might end up throwing in a oc character in there and if i had something in mind right now i would introduce that character first. but for now i'm just going by whatever comes in mind.

now remember they're college students and yes including kenma. they all have houses big enough for the party's and shit. as for Y/n, they're stuck at apartments near the school with Kyotani as their soon to be roommate and then boyfriend.

yes i will do my best to do smut and lemon chapters but i can't promise they'll be good. as for updates on this book the same thing applies, i can't promise this book will be regularly updated. i swear i'll end up forgetting and leave this book for a month then upload 3 long ass chapters.

anywho. i hope you're having a wonderful day/night. i hope you've eaten something today and drank water. why don't you tell me what you've been up to lately??

muah have a lovely day and i'll see you guys in the next update because i was half asleep writing this and it doesn't help that Why Worry and I'll sleep when i'm dead started playing.

<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3
<3<3
<3