𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 9

hi hi hope you're enjoying the story:) this is chapter nine of your favorite 'Frat house' .

_______________________________

after an hour or two Kyotani finally let you go. you ended up taking a nap and going on your phone to watch (show your watching) .

you got up and went to your room. you looked around and just sat on your bed. you scrolled on twitter just to see if there was another event anytime soon. school wouldn't start for a week so people had time to throw last minute parties. others were out shopping for the things they needed for the school year.

apparently everyone who had gone to matsukawa's party last night were still too scared to do it again. some did get caught which was funny to you.

three hours later (literally)

"i'm so bored." you groaned finding yourself in a whole new position from 3 minutes ago. you could be a professional gymnast at this point, it's a miracle your back or neck wasn't broken.

"i wanna go to the park" you muttered to yourself as you shifted positions letting your head hang from the edge of the bed. you looked at your phone battery and sighed. you twisted your body and reached for the charger and turned off your phone leaving it there.

you got up and stretched your arms, cracked your fingers, cracked your neck by twisting your head, you let out a long sigh. you walked all the way to Kyotani's room throwing his door open to find him sleeping. "woof wood bitch wake up." you called out to him, his body twitched in response to your voice.

his brows furrowed and his head lifted up glaring at you. "come on wake up sleeping beauty" you walked over to his bed kneeling down harshly rubbing his head. "shut the fuck up y/n" he turned around pulling the covers over him. "i wanna go to the park" you ripped off the blankets off of him. "go alone." his voice started getting louder. he snatched back the blanket back and turned around making his back face up.

"fine then." you walked out of him room closing the door behind you. 'but i'll look like a fucking loner.' you groaned and walked back to your room. 'but Oikawa might go with me. hell i might as well ask Miko or taya' you thought about your two friends that you started and left high school with. private school or not people really knew how to be an ass.

you walked over to the mounds of clothes in your closet. 'maybe i should just put a t-shirt over this bra' you looked down at your chest and shook your head. 'i'll just change'

(this the fit)

you went into the bathroom and changed leaving your clothes in the corner all bunched up

you went into the bathroom and changed leaving your clothes in the corner all bunched up. your hair was a mess, not too big of a mess but you still did some minor changes (that go with your hair type) . you smiled proud of your work for it being such a lazy day. you haven't even had lunch but it was okay.