𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 4

hey loves i'm back with another chapter of this shit. are y'all actually enjoying this book? oh and i'm sorry for any spelling errors.
_______________________________

𐄂𐄂𐄂

About an hour later passed. you had downed another cup and was starting to feel drunk. not much later, maybe about 40 minutes later you tried to get out of Kyotani's hold. he looked down at you and went to whisper in his ear. "bitch i needa go to ya know, the bathroom" you said 'bathroom' really aggressively.

he shook his head and let you go. trying to find a bathroom in a party was hard. when you found a bathroom you went and took the time of your life. your cousin saw your story and asked if she could come. you texted her back with Mattsun's address. she should've been here by now.

you felt your phone buzz. by now you were just looking at yourself in the mirror wasting time. checking the phone it was your cousin. she was somewhere in the living room. you texted her back to meet you in the kitchen. Kyotani had spammed your phone telling you to hurry and come back. fixing the hem of your skirt, you turned to knob of the door and left.

you went into the kitchen and walked over to where Kyotani was standing. he was smoking a blunt along with Tendou and Yahaba had already left, not home though. when Kyotani saw you he again grabbed you by your waist. "can you let go of me" you yelled at him since he wouldn't hear you over the music and screams.

he looked down at you and nodded no. you rolled your eyes and went back on your phone. a minute or two later you felt someone yank your body by the arm.

"Yoo! it's my favorite baby cuz!" your cousin squished you in between her boobs. "he-hey Mishi you're suf- suffocating me!" you hugged out trying to get out of her tight grasp. right when Kyotani felt you leave his side he immediately turned around glaring. in his mind all he saw was some bitch hugging you.

he continued to glare waiting for her to let go of you. once she did let you go she also noticed him glaring at her. "fuck are you staring at?" she glared back at him but it wasn't with the same intensity as he was glaring at her.

"oh that's Kyotani my room mate that i told you about." you said grabbing her hand and bringing her over to him. "Kyotani this is my cousin" you introduced her to Kyotani. you didn't know why you owed him and explanation or anything but to calm his nerves you could tell him who you were with.

"i don't care." he turned around rolling his eyes going back to talk with Tendou. "wow he sure is grumpy!" Mishi yelled over all the music. hit nodded in agreement. "come on let's go!" you yelled and took her by the arm dragging her all the way to the living room.

"what're we gonna do now?!" you turned to look at her stealing a drink. "i dunno" she shrugged chugging the drink she just stole. "WHAT IF IT WAS DRUGGED?!" you snatched the drink out of her hand.

"NO IT WASN'T! I GOT IT RIGHT WHEN I GOT HERE DUMBASS!" she yelled snatching her drink back. this was the very reason you were the rational one, though you were just slightly smarter you two out in a room together would end up in complete chaos.

"oh by the way" you walked over to the couch as she spoke while following you. "was that guy your new boyfriend or something?" she asked while leaning on your shoulder finishing her drink.

"what?! no of course not he's just my roommate idiot." you glared at down at her and she gave you a look saying 'you sure?'. "don't you dare give me that look." you gave her a colder glare and she quickly averted her gaze from you and took out her phone. with how she's looking at you the last thing you wanted to do was tell her about earlier.

"oh yeah by the way if you couldn't tell, the old witch called our grandma took you out of the family group chat." - Mishi

she gave you her phone so you could look over the texts. snatching the device out of her hand you went through every chat after two days ago. all the messages from your grandma, aunts and uncles and even your mom were talking shit about you. even if it was normal for them to do this you still hated it.

angrily you screen recorded and took screenshots of every texts possible. only your grandfather and cousin were defending you. your brother was also shit talking about you but it was nothing but a mere joke. you could tell because even if he teased you he never actually meant anything he said. that said he doesn't defend you either.

"sons of bitches" you muttered under your breath. for you the real issue wasn't that they talked bad about you, it was that they never had the guts to face you and say shit to your face. instead they played victim and acted as though they never said anything close to cruel.

"i know, the next dinner will be fucking awesome since me, grandpa and Tico agreed to confront them about this. that's also saying we all are going to live somewhere else." she said in your ear as she go up. Tico, your brother, was talking about getting his own house for a while now.

your cousin was signing papers for a good house, and your grandfather was sadly stuck with the snake of your grandmother until death. you didn't have to worry about a house for a good year or two. by the next family dinner they wouldn't have to worry about their parents kicking them out or ground them for an outburst.

"hey, get as many screen shots and things you need because me and Tico have everything else covered." she leaned on you so she could get a good view of her phone. you nodded and sent every screen shot to your number. seeing as how you already took out your phone from her paying bill you didn't have to worry about your petty mother not paying your phone bill.

for once you guys would have the advantage on them. "okay here i'm done." you handed Mishi her over phone back and got up to stretch. "come on" you grabbed her arm and tried finding something to do. "YO YO COME ON I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN" she yelled snatching your arm instead.

Mishi dragged you across the house until she found where they were playing the game. "i do- don't like seven minutes of heaven though" you huffed and whined as she dragged to what was Mattsun's room.

and low and behold he was also there sitting in the circle. and to your convenience Kyotani was there too, just your luck. "yoo, come on let's play" Hanamaki said sitting beside Mattsun. "yessir" Mishi agreed dragging you down to the floor.

"you fucking hurt my wrist" you whispered in her ear as you softly rubbed your wrist were she was dragging you from. "hehe whoops" she laughed at your pain.

"okayy that's about everyone, uh you. pass me the bottle" Mattsun pointed at some random girl as he reached for the bottle. "okay here we go" he said spinning the bottle. 'just my luck' you muttered as you saw one end land on you.

"and y/n is going with..."

𐄂𐄂𐄂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHAHA. i get to leave you guys on a cliffhanger😸 have fun guessing. muah i love you guys☺️👍🏽