Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

hey loves, i'm back with the second chapter of 'Frat House'. reminder the characters are aged up in college. since in the manga they are already adults there are a lot of a.u's of them in college ma this is one of them. enjoy the chapter and i hope i didn't make you wait long for this chapter muah <3
————————————————————————

slipping on a (fav color) hoodie you walked out your room more awake than five minutes ago. Kyotani had gone back to his room already. you knocked this time instead of barging in like last time. "can i come in? i just want to ask a question is all" you called out from the door hoping he would have his head set on.

"sure i guess" he called back sounding pissed. you walked in his room to see him on his bed using his phone that had a clear phone case, it was a red iphone. "uh what did you want for breakfast? i was gonna go grocery shopping so if you want to come with so you can throw in food you want you can." you said in a stern but calmer tone.

"uh sure" he said getting up going to his closet to get ready. "okay then we're going to go in my car if that's alright with you?" you asked opening the door to leave. "yeah sure" he mumbled as he slipped off his hoodie.

he had really toned abs and if you were being honest if you didn't catch yourself staring you would've continued drooling over his body. "oh uhm ok" you said as you went back to your room to change out of your pijamas. he stared as you left looking at you up and down before you shut his door.

taking deep breaths from being flustered you sped back to your room locking your door. 'what the fuck am i doing. i can't be staring at his body he's gonna call me weird' you landed face first on your bed overwhelmed.

you already had a low ponytail done so you didn't need to do your hair. just a tank top leggings or sweat pants and your hoodie over the tank top of course since it was still early and in the middle of spring the mornings would still be a bit cold. you probably won't do your makeup like usual so just mascara and under eye concealer and lipgloss/chapstick.

(A/n: remember if you have long or medium hair the ponytail works but if your hair reaches no more than your neck or you can't do a good ponytail with your hair style then imagine something similar or the usual. if it's neck/shoulder length then maybe hair clips or a headband.)

getting up you changed out of the small shorts you had to sleep and slipped on the rest of your clothes, with nothing other than grocery shopping and maybe picking up other appliances such as silverware, dishes, pans and pots and things like such you decided maybe a t-shirt would be better. cooking wasn't a talent of yours but you did pick up a few recipes growing up.

you took your bag making sure you had money in it and went out to the living room to see Kyotani with a gray tank top, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket and what didn't surprise you for some reason was that he was wearing a silver chain, rings, and smudged eyeliner.

"ready to go?" you said going to the door with your car keys in hand. he nodded turning off his phone and pouting it in his pocket. he held the door open and walked out while you locked the apartment door. after you caught up to him you walked to your car to where he followed you. unlocking the car you got in the drivers seat and he got in the passenger seat.

"so we have to get groceries and if you don't mind i was thinking of going to walmart or something to get pans and silverware." you said as you buckled in your seatbelt and turned on the car. "i don't mind, we're going to live here so might as well" he stared out the window with his hand balled into a fist on his mouth.

his voice was deep, attractive and somewhat gruff. you didn't mind it much however, it was soothing for some reason. you looked into the rear view mirror and pulled out the parking lot heading towards the grocery store. it was about a 15 minute drive when there was traffic but usually it was 10 minutes.