Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

hi hi, i'm using the timeskip characters so this book is more appropriate. this is a college student book. so not necessarily timeskip but all the characters are over 18. just wanted to explain that real quick before i start.
————————————————————————

"Okay Ms. L/n, you understand that these are apartments built for the school right?" the landlord was doing and saying everything but giving you the key to the apartment. "yes i do Ma'am" you yawned already bored of this.

"okay then, the school should give you a list of people who you can have as a roommate because the apartment you chose qualifies for a roommate. Now you can have the key and please don't wreck the place" the landlord finally let you have the key. as soon as she turned around and took two steps you ran inside the house and lock yourself in there.

"might as well look around and call dibs on my room before i get a roommate. not to mention they said the roommate can be the opposite gender" you groaned as you set the keys on the kitchen counter. you walked around the kitchen looking at the sink then the cabinets.

the counter top looked to be a table, there were stools on one side. there was a refrigerator and stove already installed, and a microwave as well. "so no toaster or blender, i'll have to buy one" you mumbled as you saw nothing more.

you walked to the living room which had a big window. there was space for television but there wasn't one already installed. "no furniture either, oh well" you mumbled as you planned the design and how you would situate things in here.

you walked down the hallway to see a small closet door. you opened it to see a small space that would be where you would put the vacuum and things like such when you got them. "seven minutes in heaven" was what you mumbled looking at the space big enough for 2 or even 3 people cramped up.

you laughed at what you muttered. you continue walking till you got to a door. opening it you found a room. it was a medium sized room. there was a pretty big and spacious closet and a door which lead to the bathroom. it was a small bathroom with a shower but no tub. the sink wasn't that big either, nor was the mirror. the window near the closet had a small space that one could sit on. it was a pretty well built room.

the next door not to far from the first room. this one however was a little bigger. the closet was more spacious, well not to much that would be noticeable. the bathroom in that room was also bigger. there wasn't a tub either but the shower was slightly bigger, same goes for the sink. there was a balcony in this one. not one that looks like those in a mansion, in fact it was a whole lot smaller than that of a mansions balcony. but it was still fitting and it was more than enough space for one or two people.

both rooms were white, the door were black. nothing to big or anything like such. perfect for two college students in fact. not big enough for more than 2-4 guests but it wasn't like you planned on bringing an extrovert as your roommate. there were only 5 stools in the kitchen. the living room had room for one couch that fit 3-5 people. in the end it was a small apartment for only two college student's.

"time to go" you said as you slipped your shoes back on and took the keys off the counter. you had to get your things from your moms house before she got back from work which would be in about 6 hours seeing as how it was 1 pm. she worked from 5 am to 7 pm. then you had to pick a roommate from the list the college had. even though school wouldn't start for another 2 weeks they wanted the kids to have enough time to settle in the apartments.

of course that only applied to those who chose to move in. the others either still loved with their parents or had their own house. the apartment complex's were a 5 minute walk to school. the good thing about these apartments was that there was a public pool 4-7 ft deep and the rooms were sound proof. the school wasn't strict plus it wasn't a poor school so due to the reputation of the school they allowed sound proof rooms.