𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8

hi loves, this is chapter eight, enjoy!

_______________________________

3rd person pov:

"good morning iwa-chan" a somewhat deep voice called out. Iwaizumi jump from fear only to see his friend hugging his waste as he yawned. "my morning voice isn't scary" he furrowed his brows and made a 'hmph' sound. he sat up and proceeded to cross his arms. "shut up" Iwaizumi's voice being even deeper than Oikawa's.

"now see yours is scary" Oikawa laughed quietly. "shut it." . Oikawa got up and stretched his arms. just now they realized they were both shirtless. "where'd your shirt go? hm? i was hot" their eyes widened when they realized they spoke the same thing at the same time. "we're so alike" Oikawa gasped and tightly hugged iwaizumi. "let go damn it" Iwaizumi rubbed his head moving combing his brown waveyish hair with his hand.

"let's go make breakfast" Oikawa stood up and went to the kitchen. "you'll burn their kitchen down, wait for me" iwaizumi stood up and yawned.

_____

you woke up and groaned, your hand going to rubber your eyes. immediately a headache set in. you heard small quiet noises coming from the kitchen. you were about to go in panic when you remembered that the two boys stayed over. you reached for the water next to your table and chugged it. you reached for your phone and checked the time.

it was 9 in the morning. since you all went to sleep at around 3 in the morning it wasn't weird that you guys slept in this late. your phone had twice as many notifications than it did 6 hours ago. you clicked on your cousins profile first.

|\/\/\/\/\/|

you:
"hey mishi"

Mishi:
"you little fuck! i was worried sick where are you?!"

you:
"chill chill i just woke up, i'm at the dorms i'm fine. two older class men from high school brought me and my roommate home."

mishi:
"i was worried sick after i heard the cops were on their way! for a sec i thought you got caught!"

you;
"it'd be lame if i did get caught. bye, i'm gonna reply to everyone else"

mishi:
"bye, make sure to eat breakfast"

*beep*

you groaned and threw yourself back on your bed. the thought of having to call your mother made you nauseous. you clicked on Miko's contact to text her you were fine and well, aside from your current headache. she was relived and apparently she was one of the last people to make it out. she went with someone else and she had to make a run for it cause there was no way she was getting caught.

you laughed and clicked on the group chat you and Mattsun, and Maki had together. it was blown up with about more than 100 messages.

you: good morning whores

makimaki: y/n wtf.

fine mf: omg underling number 2 is safe

you: mattsu stfu. oikawa brought me home tho

makimaki: put the pretty boy on the line

you: yeah.... no

fine mf: pls tell me iwa is with you guys cause i don't wanna pull up and see a wreck of an apartment.