𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 11

heyyy, how y'all been? me? my stomachs been hurting.

________________________________

after dinner, Oikawa and Iwaizumi went home. the problem was resolved and Kyotani ended up saying you were being over dramatic. he went back to his room and you followed him in.

"okay but you're not mad right?" you asked hopping onto the bed amusing him with how comfortable you've gotten already. "nope, kinda want a little crab though" he mumbled and flopped down on the bed next to you going on his phone.

"don't you get bored?" you asked curiously and he raised a brow not knowing what you meant. "i mean, you're always doing the same things, eating, sleeping, gaming, your phone. don't you have anything else you can do?" you rolled on your stomach awaiting a reply from him.

he shrugged and continued his business. "could always have a girl over and have sex to switch things up" he looked you dead in the eye with a serious look. "oh! well don't look at me" you got up and sat on your knees father away from him but still on the bed.

he laughed at how flustered you got. you got up and went to your room and he looked back staring at you. you went in and laid down on your bed lighting the candle on your bed stand. you laid down on your back thinking about what he said... and how he looked at you.

"say the word and we can fuck" you jumped and turned to look at Kyotani at the door way without a shirt on. he had a smirk on his face like he was winning a prize or something. "w-what?" your eyes blinked wide.

"you got a look in your eye like you wanted something," your body began to shake a little. you thought about it but decided against it. "something being me" he finished his sentence and walked closer to you. he stood at the very foot of your bed and you sitting in the center of your bed wide e/c eyes staring straight into his honey ones.

"pfft-" he let out a loud deep laugh and fell over on his back. "oh- oh fuck you should see your face!" you groaned and threw a pillow at him but that didn't make him stop laughing.

"screw you Kyotani, way to scare me! you don't just mess around like that! and plus what if you were to one day get some girls hopes up?!" you yelled at him feeling your cheeks heat up. you smiled and chuckled, put it all sounded so fake, it didn't make your words believable.

you only said all this because you almost fell for it. his laughs died down and he picked himself up walking away still snorting and giggling. you got up and shut the door.

you felt stupid to believe him but also then confused. why did you believe him? did a part of you actually want him like that? or in any way? you shook your head shooing away your silly thoughts. "dumbass" you mumbled curling up into a ball. you meant it more to yourself than him.

without realizing it you fell asleep, the still quietness coming from your room concerned Kyotani. he stood up and walked into your room to find you asleep. no blanket on or anything, in the same clothes as before.

"isn't that like super uncomfortable?" he asked himself quietly scratching his head. he shrugged and left your room without stopping to ask himself more.

———

"okay listen Iwa,"

Oikawa was arguing with Iwa over the fish again. "i'll take good care of her, she's so cute look at her!" he pouted and watched the little fish swim around. "yes it's cute i guess, but you know well the poor thing will die within a month" iwa sighed and sat down next to oikawa watching the fish.

"i already posted her 3 times!! the internet loves her!" he exclaimed happily admiring his new pet. Iwa shook his head almost disappointed and just left the room with a light hearted smile. sure you and Oikawa may have over exaggerated about this but the adrenaline was worth it. "i'll take of care you, promise" Oikawa whispered softly to the fish.

______

"what the fuck" you groaned getting up in complete darkness and unbearable silence. the day had gone by again. it was the silence of every night that brought you conscious of your horrible habit of sleeping for hours non-stop.

this time it was 4 in the morning. longer than usual, almost 12 hours. you rubbed your eyes and tried to make sense of your room again, dark brown thick curtains covering the morning sun that would rise in an hour. you decided it'd be best to break this habit of yours, for now at least.

you got up and tip toed to the curtains quietly tying them up, the light was dim but the colors in the sky made you smile. you yanked your phone off your charging cord and carefully took pictures. it was so beautiful, the sky adorning pastel colors.

"okay i should maybe go for a walk, but uhm i'm gonna do my skin care first i think, and i'll change... i'll put my hair out the way too" you whispered to yourself. you stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the lights.

it was different when it was in your house, you would use the flash on your phone instead, never shut the door to avoid making any sort of noise, and wouldn't even change, it would only get you caught and in trouble risking any noise, excluding the door because that was the only silent door. they just loved to pick on you which was why you jumped at the chance to move out.

since your brother had a peaceful environment he had been taking his time finding a house. meanwhile you had been working secretly to afford some of your things. things being you a dumb teenager smoking in the yard, the park, and school bathroom after school. not like anyone ever noticed. right now you cut down on it.

the nostalgia of mornings like this hit while you changed into a comfortable outfit. a white thank top and forest green sweats paired with your dirtied vans. no one ever found out about your secret habit, you were a star student so it made sense no one would think of you like that. until you showed up at a few parties and people realized it was impossible for a high school girl to be that innocent.

lucky for you no one made a fuss. while a couple of people whispered and talked behind your back, literally, no one really cared enough. except Tooru cause he liked the drama he lived for it. he bothered you nonstop. "how long has this been going on. how long have you rebelled for y/n-cha~" he snickered as you swung your body on the swing. Iwa was of course with him.

unlike Tooru he was minding his business being on his phone. "you heard one little rumor and now you're up my ass?" you asked laughing lightly. he nodded and started talking about everything he heard and how it proved that is was the truth and not just a rumor making you come clean.

"come with us to a little block party next week, i'm sure you can handle it right?" you stopped swinging letting the light breeze be what keeps the swing going. "pick me up here and i'll be there, i'm not walking" you said calmly and he nodded.

that was start of many parties with Tooru. you too never grew to be more than close friends which inspired actual rumors that you might've been having a little affair wih Tooru since you two were always together. driving you to and from high school in your last year. when he heard he was dying of laughter.

"what a rumor" he laughed as he started the car driving you back from a barbecue get together with old high school volleyball opponents. most of them were there with flings and girlfriends and one had his attractive older sister.

another two had their younger sister. Tooru brought his nephew but he and another little girl stayed inside watching cartoons with the older younger sister, around her first year high school maybe. seeing as how you and the others weren't doing kid friendly things.

you smiled blankly on your bed as you realized you never finished tying your shoes while you were remembering your high school years. when you passed by Kyotani's room you saw his door wide open which was unusual. he looked so peaceful sleeping.

opening the door you left to go walk in the rising sun. it was so quiet out. you walked to the park and swung yourself on the swing slowly. you reached inside of your pocket and lit the lighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

addictions are hard to stop right?