𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

hi loves, this is chapter 6 of 'frat house'
enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about 3 minutes later Hanamaki hesitantly went to go open the door. "knock knock time up love birds!" he threw open the door and covered his eyes. "oh calm down" Mishi rolled her eyes and stood up. "come on shortie get up and stop moping" she pulled on Nishinoya's shirt dragging him out, he was curled into a ball in the corner.

"ayo Noya what's wrong?!" Tanaka exclaimed as Nishinoya ran over and dropped his body on Tanaka's lap. "she said i was too young for her and called me short" he whined and cried dramatically into his chest. "well she's older by what Y/n said so yeah i didn't exactly expect much bro" Tanaka rubbed his friends back as he continued sobbing.

"you practically killed his spirit" you said to Mishi who came and sat down next to you ignoring the boy. "okay? and? i don't wanna do anything with anyone shorter nor more than 2 years younger than me. it makes me feel like a pedo." she said back to you. "fair point" you shrugged your shoulders also ignoring Nishinoya. Tanaka gave Noya his blunt back when he calmed down and after taking a hit. everyone sat there waiting for Mattsun to spin the bottle again.

"okay okay everyone get up and sit in different spots so we get different results m'kayyy?!" he said yelling over the talking voices. everyone stood up and went to go sit in random places. "okay time to spin the bottle, ready?" he asked the crowd as he grabbed the bottle. everyone nodded and right when he was about to spin the bottle three people came in.

"yo! we heard y'all were doing spin the bottle here" a spiky red haired known as the guess monster burst into the room along with two random chicks.

"omg you're tendou satori!" you sat up on your knees. he looked over at you with pink eyes, he was obviously high. he smiled at you and nodded "yup! the one and only" the two girls at his side scanned the room then looked at you with cold stares. you brushed it off and didn't say anything, not like you were flirting with him so why worry right?

he brought a cooler that was practically dragged here. "oh yeah and here are some drinks cause why not, hope you don't mind" Tendou set the cooler behind the circle of people. "oh it's fine, shit was getting boring around here anyway but i mean sure dude come on" Mattsun said and let them sit in the circle but separately.

you reached over to get a hard seltzer for you and your cousin because that's the only thing in the cooler. "i don't like hard seltzer's" she said opening it and drinking it. "you seem to enjoy them quite well" you opened your and drank from it. "thirsty aren't we?" some random guy said looking at you two almost chugging the alcohol.

you and mishi glared at him then looked away. the only reason you two were still sitting together was to avoid having the bottle land on each other. Mattsun spun the bottle and everyone was on the edge of their seats looking around to see who it would land on. the bottle stopped and landed on you again, but this time it didn't land on just anyone.

for your luck, it landed on whom you really were avoiding up until now. kentaro kyotani.
"well, what're you waiting for? go on" Mattsun chuckled and dragged you two into the closet. "ay guess what, i'll even give y'all an extra minute." he smiled and shut the door on you two.

"don't even look at me" you scoffed and turned away. "oh please, like i would" he looked away but didn't hesitate to look back at you. you looked at him locking eyes with him. by now you were really drunk and he was high. never averting eye contact you both leaned in, a serious look on each other's faces. "do you ever smile?" you taunted him. "i prefer not to, do you ever shut up?" he shot back at you with a cocky smile.

you glared at him and rolled your eyes. "yeah of course i do, when i'm asleep. but do you sleep? at least i don't have eye bags" you lightly ran your fingers on him eye bags. "and your skin really isn't the smoothest. at least i'm soft all over" you pulled your hand back and smiled at him.

"oh really?" you placed his hand on your cheek and rubbed his thumb against your cheek. your face heated up and you swore you were blushing hard. "hm, guess so" he mumbled and looked away. "but at least i have toned abs" he gave you a side eye and then looked away knowing damn well you wouldn't dare touch him to prove his point like he did.

but you weren't about to just lose to him. you slowly lifted your hand. "yeah? how would i know?" you hand touched his chest and his eyes widened.

"YO YO COME ON LETS GO! COPS ARE COMING! YOU TAKE THE GIRL AND I'LL TAKE KYOTANI!"

you turned to the door that flung open and Iwaizumi stood there meanwhile everyone else was already rushing out. "what the fuck?!" Kyotani looked down to his shirt from where Iwaizumi was dragging him from. "hi there cutie, come on" Oikawa grabbed your hand and lifted you up. "be careful, don't fall on me okay?" he placed your arm around his shoulders.

"wait what's going on?!" your mind was racing and but you reached out for your bag on the floor. "the cops kind of found out of Matsukawa's party, they're not here yet but we're leaving before they do get here" he let you get your bag before picking you up bridal style and rushing out the house following Iwaizumi who was still dragging Kyotani by the shirt.

everyone was running out the door and some people stayed in the bathrooms and some ran out the back door. "here, take my car and i'll go get kyotani's" Iwaizumi gave Oikawa his car keys once they were outside.

"awe you trust me so much that you'd let me drive?" Oikawa cooed and laughed. "Oikawa stop messing around!" he smacked him on the head then went to where Kyotani parked.

"so mean! let's go princess" he looked down at you with a soft smile then turned around to go to Iwaizumi's car.  he put you in the back seat then went over to start the car.

"hey, you went to school with us in Seijoh right?" he asked now driving trying to find Kyotani's car. "yeah, you're Tooru Oikawa" you sat up slowly. "yes i am" chuckling he smiled remembering how many people dawned on him and found him attractive. you glared at him looking at the smile plastered on his face.

he gave you a dramatic gasp. "you're all over mad dog" he looked back at you. your eyes widened and you turn to look at him. "i- i am not!" your face got hot and you were now flustered. "hahah yeah right" he laughed at you and continued driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cutting this chapter shorter than it usually is because i got tired of writing. i'll try to make the next one a little longer. this was chapter 6 of 'frat house' . i hope you're happy reading my book.