𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7

hii my loves, this is chapter seven of 'Frat house'. enjoy:)

_______________________________

"Y/n, princess, wake up we're here"

you felt someone shake your body followed by a deep but smooth voice. your eyes fluttered and you felt a throb in your head.

"owww" you groaned putting your head in your forehead. "it hurts i know, but we have to go. i'll get you something later i promise" the voice said and picked you up carefully taking your body into their somewhat shaken body.

Oikawa and Iwa didn't come to the party for shits and giggles but their tolerance was sure as hell higher than yours and Kyotani's. his body quivered picking you up as he gathered his strength. it wasn't that you were heavy, it was that he was getting tired and barely starting to sober up.

meanwhile you had sobered up a bit in your nap back to your apartment. "mm- i can" you took deep breaths and started opening your eyes more. "i can walk on my own" you shuddered as you felt the cold wind on your body. "no it's fine i promise" Oikawa muttered loud enough so only you could hear him.

he held you bridal style which made the wind go up your legs. you reacted to this shut your legs as tight as you could without hurting yourself too much. "i'm sorry if you're cold, if you tell me who has the keys we can go inside quicker" he took notice to your cold shivering body.

it was sometime around 2 or 3 am. aside from some post lights it was pitch black. your eyes adjusted to your surroundings and your head cleared. "they're in my bag" you muttered and gave in to Oikawa's touch and relaxed, your body slowly wanting to fall asleep again.

he knew your body was tensed up but he smiled softly when he felt it relax. he trudged all the way up to your apartment, which if it wasn't mentioned, it was on the third and top floor.

he didn't know where Iwaizumi parked the car, nor where he was but he thought he was at the door. "finally! we made it" he huffed and fell down to the ground and made sure you landed carefully. he took a few deep breaths before he noticed how your skirt was messed up and slightly lifted up on your stomach. he placed your legs down and fixed your skirt.

he scooted you over then went through your bag trying to find the key. "phone, uhm... essentials, makeup, perfume, gum, KEY" he mumbled to himself as he rummaged through your bags until he found a chain of keys. "shouldn't be too hard rigth?" he said as he looked at about 6 different keys.

2 hours later

"FINALLY!" he yelled rather loudly which didn't seem to wake up anyone in the apartments but it did however wake you up. "AGH WHAT THE HELL!" your body almost feel over to the side and you glared at Oikawa the minute your eyes landed on him. he smiled and giggled as he tried to think of what to do.

"hey now, don't get mad at me 'kay?" he rubbed his neck and pushed open the door. "shittykawa shut up! it's 3 in the morning!" Iwaizumi popped up on the stairs huffing and sweating. "let. me. GO!" Kyotani kicked one last time this time making Iwaizumi drop him on the floor. "kyotani stop bitching!" Iwaizumi scolded him as he too fell down.

"that hurt" kyotani groaned."okay okay! let's all stand up and get inside" Oikawa helped you and tried helping kyotani. luckily for him, Kyotani let himself be helped. you two stood and and then wobbled into the apartment grabbing onto anything possible.

"everyone go to their own room" Iwaizumi said as he and Oikawa came in after you two. "fine" you both mumbled and held onto each other as you walked down the hall.