𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5

hey y'all this is chapter 5 of 'frat house' . enjoy!! also, i thank you for reading my stories, i appreciate it!!
_______________________________

✞✎✐✎✐✎✞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and Y/n has to go with"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✞✎✐✎✐✎✞

"well well well, looks like Y/n has to go with... uh what's your name again hon?" Mattsun looked at the blonde the other end of the bottle was pointing at. "hm? oh! uhm Yachi Hitoka!" the girl said startled. "well Yachi, go on in the closet and Y/n. go after her" Mattsun said pointing towards his closet.

"oh and no worries, i actually cleaned it" he shouted to you two and you and Yachi walked in. as you and Yachi walked in you could feel stared on you. "okay well uhm it's not so cramped in here huh?" you said quietly so only she could hear you. "oh uhm yeah" she said slightly louder.

you felt around to try and see if there was a light switch but other than the red lights there was nothing."well that should be enough so we're not in the darkness right?" you whispered to her. she was blushing so hard her face was almost red. you held back a chuckled while looking at her face.

'omg she is so attractive and cute!! should i say something? probably not. should i do someth- NO THATS OUT OF THE QUESTION! I SHOULDNT DO ANYTHING IF I SHE DOESNT CONSENT TO IT WHAT AM I THINKING?!' Yachi's head was about to explode from just her thoughts at the moment.

"hey, it is supposed to be called seven minutes in heaven, so if you want we can do something" you asked her trying not to stutter in the process. "uh- you mean it?" she asked looking at you puzzled. "well something small i guess" you said rubbing your neck.

"well uhm a small kiss should be enough right? i mean i don't wanna do anything that'll make you uncomfortable" she said, her whispers just a little louder than your. her words leaving her small pink lips. "well i guess a kiss should be fine, uhm where though?" you asked now looking into her eyes.

"uh the cheek? unless a peck on the lips is fine with you" she said now slowly and hesitantly leaning in. "yeah just a peck" you whispered back, you too leaning in. both of you closing your eyes as your noses weren't to far apart. her lips touched yours and yours touched hers. a soft kiss sound was heard.

you both pulled away and looked the other way. "uh y-your lips feel nice" she whispered flustered and her face beet red. "uhm yeah so do yours" you said back to her. "so how do we spend the rest of the next probably 4 minutes?" you asked looking at the ground.

she shrugged and said nothing. 'OMG I TOTALLY JUST KISSED HER!! but i kinda wish it was Kiyoko i kissed.' Yachi thought after the kiss. 'damn, kinda wish it was Kyotani i kissed. but then again i just met the bastard' you thought almost frowning.

both completely different thoughts yet similar. "so uhm can i have your number? well i mean since i kinda wanted to be friends" you asked looking around everywhere in the closet except at her face. "uhm sure" she said also avoiding eye contact.

she took a piece of paper out of her jean pocket and a pen and wrote down her number. when she handed you her pen and paper you did the same. 'dear god help me. this is too awkward and i don't like it' you thought after you two exchanged numbers. "how else are we supposed to pass time" you said leaning back on the nearest wall.