1

I am Lilian Stan...
My parents, well my mother, she is the worst... My father died 4 years ago. She says it was my fault. I'm 16 now, everything that goes on...I don't know how to deal with it anymore.
My mother married my stepfather a year after my fathers death... it hurt me. I loved my father. Just as much as I love my uncle Sebastian.
My mothers name is Faith and my stepfathers name is Andrew...
Sebastian is away for a while because of film shooting so I haven't seen him for a few months. At school I get bullied quite a bit because I'm not as good as my uncle. People take advantage of the fact the I'm a relative of a famous person. They think I'm 'cool' like them but they know I barely see him, in which they make fun of me...

That's my back story!

As I sit on my bed I hear my mother enter the house. "Lilian!! Get your fucking ass down here!!" I sigh. But I get up and go downstairs. I see my mother. Her black straight hair, her sharp chiseled chin and her makeup that took hours to complete.

"Yes?" I ask walking so I'm a few feet away from her

"Yes?" I ask walking so I'm a few feet away from her. She quickly points over at the sink. "Dishes aren't done?" She then quickly points to the stove. "No food made?!" Then the floor "This is still dirty!" I feel a sharp pain through my cheek. I lift my hand and gently touch the stinging area.
She slapped me...again... it's nothing new... I look up at her in pure horror though. Her hand grasps my hair. "I have to do everything myself you bitch! Get out of my fucking sight!!" She throws my into the wall and scoffs at me. Tears roll down my face. Through pain and mental pain.
I stand up and wince in pain. I climb upstairs and enter my bedroom. I grab my phone and deeply sigh...
I open it and go into my contacts. I scroll and find Sebastian.

Uncle Sebby! ❤️🥺

Hey Seb! I miss you 🥺❤️

Lilian! I miss you too 🥺❤️

When are you coming to visit? 🥺

About a month darling 🥺 I'm sorry 😭

It's okay Sebby 🥺

I have free time for now, do you want to FaceTime?

Yeah!!

I quickly look in the mirror and check if I had any bruises. I look fine thank god. The FaceTime screen pops up and I click the green button. I'm greeted by Sebs smiley face.

"Heyyyy!!" He greets

"Heyyyy!!" He greets. I chuckle and smile. "I miss you!!" I greet. I know some of Sebastian's friends, not all of them but some. Like my Uncle Chris' who Evans and Hemsworth. Then there's Uncle Mackie. And Aunt Scarjo. But I've always wanted to meet the rest of the family

"I wanna be there with you" I pout making him laugh a bit. He looks at me sad but his face lightens up quickly. "What if I come get you? If I fly down by the weekend and you come with me?" Tears fill my eyes as he says that. "Seb...really?? Oh my god! Yes! Please!!!" He chuckles at me. "Okay darling. But I have to go now okay. See you later. See you in 5 days!!" I smile and hear the front door open. "I need to go anyways Andy's home bye love you asswipe!" I laugh, Seb rolls his eyes and laughs. "Bye kissass" we wave at each other and he hangs up. I sigh sadly but happily.

I hear footsteps approaching my bedroom and I pull the cover over me and turn on my phone again. There's a knock at my door. "Come in" I say looking up at the door. Andrew walks in and smiles.

(Andrew)"How was school?" He asks sitting down on the end of my bed

(Andrew)
"How was school?" He asks sitting down on the end of my bed. "Alright..." I say, he nods and looks at my bookshelves. "Sebastian just called your mother saying your going to stay with him." He says looking at me. "Yeah" I state looking at my phone.
He sighs and stands up. "You've had something to eat?" He asks. I nod. He sighs again before walking out.

I sigh again... it's 8pm and I'm quite tired. I message Seb before I go to sleep.

Uncle Sebby! ❤️🥺

Yeah!!

Today: 8:39pm

Goodnight Seb 😴

Goodnight Darling, see you at the weekend. Have a nice sleep 🥰 sending hugs 😘

I smile at his response and out my phone on charge. I lock my phone and place it on my nightstand. I get out of bed and quickly change into some pjs and get back into bed. I pull the covers back over me and close my eyes. I slowly fall asleep.

I slowly wake up as I hear footsteps in the hallway but I just drove them out and go back to sleep. The footsteps get closer to my room.