5

Seb takes my hand as we giggle, walking through the terminal. "Wait I wanna take another picture!" Seb chuckles holding my wrist, he pulls me slightly. "Seriously?" I laugh at him being pulled into him.
I walk ahead of him and pose for a picture. He just smiles at me. His phone is held up and he takes a few photos. "Come on, let's go!" He says giddily. I giggle at his response.

We get to the plane and we're greeted by a kind stewardess. She has a bright blue hat and matching skirt on, with a white blouse that is fully buttoned. She has a small scarf that matches the blue from her hat and skirt. She nods and greets as we walk past.

Seb walks behind me and whispers quietly erupted about him as we walk down the isle to our seats. I shake my head annoyed. What I have a famous uncle wow! As we take our seats I become more nervous. I've always been a nervous flyer but I can't help that. I feel my muscles tense and my breathing becomes heavier.

Seb finally sits down beside me and notices my actions. Seb flys a lot so this isn't anything bad for him. "Lily?" He whispers. His hand gently grasps my shaking hand. "Hey it's okay, I know your a nervous flyer but you got me okay?" I turn my head to look at him. His eyebrows arched. His eyes are sad, he's worried. Not about flying but me...

I just slowly nod. He interlocks our fingers and my head falls back onto the head rest. My eyes squeeze shut and the pilot begins to speak. The stewardesses and stewards begin the little pantomime that is fucking scary. Why before a flight would you do something that basically is: Horrible fucking ways you can die on this plane; Can we fucking stop it? And I think everyone knows how to fasten a fucking seatbelt.

As the procedure goes on I tense up again. I shake my head to get rid of the voices. They're telling me things that can kill me on the plane. Oh god fuck off!!

Eventually, we are on the runway about to take off. My hand is still firmly set in Sebs hand. I squeeze Sebastians hand tightly as the plane tilts, setting off. My eyes firmly shut and my lip quivers. It's okay. I'm okay. Calm down Lilian. You're okay. "Lils?" Seb says. As I realise we're in the sky, I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. "You're okay" I nod my head. "How do you do this?" I ask letting go of his grip and sitting comfortably looking out if the window. Once I'm in the air I'm fine. "I'm used to it. Even though-" he begins. "You've watched greys Anatomy how are you not shit scared" I ask arching my eye brows, looking at him and watching him chuckle. He shrugs.

The flight goes on and I listen to my music. My headphone wires dangling and connected to my phone. My blanket which my father gave me when I was 6 cuddles my body. And then I notice a noise coming from beside me. I look over at Seb and he's fast asleep. I giggle to myself and quickly take a picture. Instagram time. Pay Back!!

IamLilStan

182 likes 163 comments IamLilStan: Someone's tired 😴 @IamSebastianStan

IamLilStan: Someone's tired 😴 @IamSebastianStan

Comments:

ChrisHemsworth: Is this payback from what he posted of you 😂
IamLilStan: Sure is!!!
AnthonyMackie: I love this lil one!!!

RobertDowneyJr: Peaceful mate! See you later guys!!
IamLilStan: See you 👋🏼👋🏼

View more comments:

Awe he's gunna kill me. I chuckle to myself. Yup. I laugh a lot to myself. It's self control okay??? Not really but, who gives a damn? I slowly start to drift off and I lay my head against the window. Just...shut...my eyes....

____________________________
Any suggestions for chapters?