31

"Ready?" Seb states holding my hand through the airport. "I wanna do my room so bad!" I get giddy. He chuckles and passes me Plutos leash. "Who's a good boy" I speak to him in a baby voice and he jumps up. I pick him up and hold him through the airport, hearing a few 'aww's on the way.

Making our way through security we're about to get out bags, "can't wait to relax back at yours." I sigh. He smiles at me, "I can't wait to see what you have planned for your room.

"You have no idea" I shake my head and giggle. Pluto gives me a few kisses as I giggle, "happy boy"

"You wait here, I'll get...all 3 of your bags" he sighs dramatically, making me laugh. "Sassy boy" I whisper and Pluto gives me kisses again.

As I giggle, I sit down and go onto Instagram.

IamSebastianStan

IamSebastianStan: Waiting for the plane! 😚

ChrisHemsworth: Oh my god he's so fricking cute! 🥰
     ChrisEvans: Why thank you so much! 🥰🥰
         ChrisHemsworth: You're welcome boo 😚

JeremyRenner: Can I hug him 🥺
   IamLilStan: yes 🥰
     LizzieOlsen: I've cuddles the baby, he's so fluffy!!
        ChadwickBoseman: He's so adorable.

Robert DowneyJr.: Did you get home safe?
     IamSebastianStan: Yeah we did thanks 😊
       IamLilStan: Yeah we're okay. 😚
          ScarlettJohansson: That's good 😊

MarkRuffalo: It's a goldie!! I wanna hug him 🥺
     IamLilStan: hopefully I can see you soon 🥺
       MarkRuffalo: ❤️❤️

Zendaya: Such a sweet baby 🥺
    IamLilStan: Oh my god! Zendaya! I love you!
       Zendaya: Awe, I love you too ❤️

SamHolland: ❤️❤️

I look up from my phone and see Seb standing right in front of me, I jump back. "Fucking hell Seb"

He chuckles and gestures to get up. I take Pluto by the leash and I take one of my suitcases. I feel bad that Seb takes my other suitcases, but I have no choice because...it's Sebastian.

Laugh...

Just laugh...

Anyways...

"Is it your car or is it a rental?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "It's my own car are you daft" he laughs. Walking through the car park and the breeze feels nice, Pluto pads happily, he looks up at me and I can see his happy little face.

He's so cute.

"Here we are" Seb states groaning and he drops my bag. "I can help" I sigh. "Get in the car" he just shuts me off. "Sebastian" I chuckle. He gives me a serious look so I put my hands up dropping my bags and taking Pluto into the car.

"He being a sassy boy again" I whisper to Pluto. "Sassy boy" I chuckle to Pluto. He licks my face again and I clip Plutos leash around the seat. "And you're not going to be a dangerous boy. No jumping" I sigh then I scratch the back of his ear.

"You're a good boy" I whisper sighing and standing up to get into the front seat.

I look back and lean against the the boot of the car watching Sebastian put the suitcases inside. "Need help?" I ask sarcastically, he's not even struggling and he looks at me confused and laughs. He closes the boot and taps my shoulder, gesturing to get into the car.

Sighing, I close the back door and get into the car waiting to set off. "To home we go!" I chuckle.

IamLilStan posted on her Story

"Wanna stop off to get some stuff for your room on the way home?" He asks looking at me briefly

"Wanna stop off to get some stuff for your room on the way home?" He asks looking at me briefly. "Seb...please keep eyes on the road." It always makes me nervous when people take eyes off the road, after what happened, I can't take any chances. "Sorry hun" he sighs.

"And no, we need to clean out the room" I state. He nods. "I'm calling the doctor for an appointment for you to go to in the morning Mkay?"

I nod. Sebastian's house is only 10 minutes away so we don't have to wait long. "It'll only take about a few hours to clean your room so we can get some people to clean it out if you want? Then we can decorate it ourselves" Sebastian suggests. Hearing that makes me smile, I look at him. "Yeah, sure" I smile laughing slightly.

"Well, it's only 11 o'clock so we can start today. I know some friends willing to strip the room so it might be done in a few hours and Grandma can come to the house. She can take you shopping and I'll help strip the room. Get whatever you want. That sound good?" He asks. Plans, they sound great. "Yeah, sounds great."

"Call my mom" he states pointing to the Bluetooth speaker. I take his phone and scroll seeing 'Mom❤️'.

Awe.

Mine would be 'Bitch💀' or 'My next murder 💀'

But anyways.

I call it and she answers straight away. "salut fiul meu!! (Hello my son!!)" Her enthusiasm bursts through the phone. "mamă, Lilian este aici. (Mom, Lilian is here)" he chuckles.

"O scumpo, salut! (Oh sweetie hello!)" She asks laughing through the phone. "Ce mai faci dragă? (How are you dear?)"

"sunt bine si tu? (I'm good, and you?" I respond smiling. "Im good darling. Have you saved me a hug?" She asks.

Seb pulls into the drive ways and parks up then we both look at each other and laugh at her sudden change of language. "Yeah, memaw, I saved you a hug" I smile.

"I bet you're glad to be away from that bitch of a mother" she spits. I tense. "Mother, don't go there, she's not ready" Seb answers.

"Oh dear, I apologise. I'll see you later" she states hanging up.

"It'll be okay" Seb sighs.

______________________________
Hello!!!