19

Pulling up to the hotel, I feel a sense of relief. "We only have a few more days of filming then we can go home...okay?" Sebastian states removing his seatbelt. I nod at him. He sighs at me, giving me an 'are you okay look'.

"Sebby...I'm fine...just tired..." I rub my eyes. I hear him sigh, then a gentle hand on my face which makes me flinch. "Hey I'm sorry" he says. I feel bad...

I don't flinch away when he strokes my cheek. "I'm going to spend the day with Scarjo..." I smile. Seb chuckles at me and nods. We both exit the car.

<~~>

Walking through the hotel on crutches, I see Downey and Holland having a deep conversation. RDJ is using intense hand gestures. I chuckle.

Scarlett walks to me. "Has he told you?" I arch my brows in confusion. "About what?" I ask.

What the duck is happening?

"About-" Scarlett is interrupted, Seb rushes over. "Lilian! Joe wants to know if you wanna be in marvel?" I smile. "Really?!!! Yes!!" I squeal happily. Seb pulls me into a hug, but he knocks my stitches on my stomach from my stab wound. I wince in pain. "Ow..." I pull back.

"Im sorry oh god I didn't-" Seb panics, I put my hand up to stop him and I chuckle. "Go filming, bye bye" me and Scarlett walk away laughing.

<~~>

Me and Scarlett are sat in my hotel room on the couch watching Netflix. But my mind keeps wandering.

I hear Andy walking up the stairs, I tense. There's a knock at the door and I respond. "Come in".

He walks into the room and smiles. "You eaten?" He asks. I hum in response. "Fucking answer me!" He launches at me grabbing my face into a duck face.

I start panicking, and warm tears rush down my face. "P-please..." I sob. "No! Shut the fuck up you whore!"

He pushes me against the bed.

I'm pulled out of my trance by Scarlett. "Hey what's going on?" She asks in a panic. I look at her confused. She gestures to my tears. I quickly wipe them.

"I just..." I adjusted my sitting position.

"I've only...I've only been used to an abusive state. My papa was the only way I could escape. But we were supposed to be coming to LA to be with Sebastian for a month... but... but a truck crashed into the side of the car. I know you may think it's crazy, but I see him when I go to sleep. It's a nice scenery but we meet..." I explain.

"No it's not crazy honey" she rubs my back. "I was so worried that when he was engulfed by flames but he was paralysed as soon as he got hit. He heard me trying to get him, but he was happy when I got out." I pull up my sleeve to show her my burn scar. Her eyes dart over the burns, she wraps me into a hug.

"It's okay sweetie... you're okay now. I'm here. Nobody can hurt you anymore" she whispers.

"Andy liked to use me for his pleasure at least 3 times a week. If I tried to tell he would threaten to kill me. I couldn't escape. He'd choke me, he'd stop me from screaming, but my mother wouldn't care. My mother often raped me too. They often stabbed me and slapped me, beat me up. All sorts." I sob. "Hey no no no I get it... you don't need to continue" Scarlett states attempting to calm me down.

"It's okay. I'll be with you" she says rubbing my back.

I feel comfortable with the cast, I don't feel as I'm in danger.

A few hours later

IamLilStan posted on her Story