35

Thank you khloeshades  for the new book cover. I appreciate it! ❤️

Time feels as if it's slowing down. The time ticking slowly. Everything going far too slow. I just need to results. Pain is something I am used to, but the pain of the unknown hurts worse than any slap I have taken.

"It'll be okay" It's a sweet voice, but it's not Sebastian's. I quickly look at Seb who has his head in his hands. So in fear I look behind me and see the person who I wish I didn't loose. Father...

I gasp and Seb looks at me. "Are you okay?" Seb asks.

"Y-yeah I just. I'm fine" I sigh. I lean back on my chair and Seb shakes his head. He seems quite sad but I can sense his terror.

I turn around and look at my father. "What are you doing here?" I whisper. "You need my help. Everything will be okay." He says back.

"Papa...I've done so wrong. I can't help what happened. But I should've stopped him." I state sadly. "No" Seb states quite loudly. "It wasn't your fault." He gets up and hugs me.

"I know your father is here with you, I can hear you talking to him. Don't you worry" he whispers in my ear. That sends me over the edge and I begin to sob.  "My papa was everything and I can't comprehend that I'm alone without him. I need my papa"

He hush's me calmly and he strokes my hair. "I have to go. Let Sebastian take care of you, he'll keep you safe" My father states. My head averts behind me, "he's here isn't he?" Seb whispers. "Just leaving" I whisper back.

As my father leaves our name slides onto the board. "Come on sweetie. Let's show that you're okay" Sebastian sighs standing up and holding out his hand letting me gently grasp. I'm shaking slightly.

As we get up, we make our way back to the office. Sebastian knocks and waits for the woman to answer. We walk inside and I attempt to leave, "Seb I can't" I sob.

"Hey hey hey. Honey. I'm sorry that this is happening but we need to know what's happening. I promise no matter what's happening, I'll be with you til the end of the line" he states reassuring me.

I sniffle a chuckle as I look at him. "Did you just Bucky me?" I ask. He nods.

So with that line to save me, we enter and take a seat. The doctor smiles at Sebs greatness to attract me into the room.

Sebastian is doing great. If he had kids he'd be the best father. I miss my father truly however Sebastian is another father figure to me and I wouldn't change him for the world. I don't have much hope for what I am able to do for the future but Sebastian is one of the most important people in my life who won't leave my future.

"Okay honey, we got your test results back, do you want me to tell you alone or-" She begins.

"No please. I need Seb" I panic, grabbing his arm instantly. "Hey it's okay" he states kissing my temple.

"Okay honey, so both your test results came back. Uhm so your 17 and we understand your situation however I do have to tell you that you are pregnant" my breath gets caught in my throat, Sebastian tenses.

"I understand your situation and I understand that you have help from your uncle. However I would understand and support the idea of you chose to abort the baby. It's your choice to either keep or do what you think." She explains.

"I want to keep it. I don't care if it's Andrews it's still mine. But it won't be Andrews it'll be Sams if he's up to taking care. It'll be Sebs Nephew. I have my help. But I can't let go of a baby. I especially don't want to end up like my mother" I sob.