8

As we land I feel more excited. Me and Seb are getting to a hotel near the set and tomorrow I get to meet the rest of the cast. The cast is staying in the same hotel as us but it's night so we won't see them tonight.

Seb takes my suitcases and I take my bags as I was reluctant for him to take everything.

We walk past the reception desk as Seb already has a room in the hotel and walk into the elevator. I press the button and wait for the ding. 1. 2. 3. Ding! Okay let's go. We walk through the hallway quietly, not attempting to be loud so we wake people up.

I get excited as I find the room. Sebastian clicks the keycard and the door opens to a luxury hotel room. I open my mouth in awe. We walk inside and drop the bags.

"Where's my room?" I ask quietly. Sebastian looks at me with a smile. He knows I'm often quiet. "Down the hall, to the left, second door. My room is the first one. You have a bathroom included. Go unpack if you want and get some sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow" he winks at me and chuckles. Referring to the fact I'm meeting most of the cast in the morning.

I wanna be an actress like Seb, so hopefully if I ask him, he might help me.

I walk down the hall, to the left and to the second door as Sebby said; opening to a beautiful modern bedroom. I gasp. It's so nice.

I smile, placing down most of my bags, I left the others with Seb, he'll probably bring them in

Yup! He does that!

Really. I'm talking to myself again. I thought I stopped talking to myself in my head. But clearly not.

This bedroom is so nice, so cute. I need to put away my clothes and things.

I roll my eyes. I'm taken out of my thoughts as Sebastian walks in my room dropping my bags beside my bed. "You good?" He asks

No she's not. She's going crazy.

Shut up Lilian! Answer him! "Uh yeah I'm fine" I chuckle embarrassed. "I'm going to unpack and go to bed, so goodnight"

Not if I keep you up. You know FaceTime to Paddy?

Seriously? This is getting ridiculous.

"Alright, goodnight" he smiles walking over to me. He slightly leans down and kisses my forehead. I giggle and smile. Then he leaves.

Wow. He hasn't done that in forever.

Because he hasn't seen me in forever, so seriously shush. I really need to stop talking to myself in my head. My brain is talking to me!!!!!

Again I roll my eyes!

***

5:39am

Body clock alert! My eyes open in hopes it's not too early because my stupid brain likes to wake up early!!

Ah oh well. Wake up.

I swear to god! Please don't be early. I grab my phone that sits in my nightstand on charge, clicking the screen to enlighten the screen. Guess the time? Early? Yeah! 5:40am.

Ha! Lol!

Shush brain!

I roll over and groan. I know I'll not be able to fall asleep again so I decide to get up. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I grab my towel, some cute clothes and I go back into the bathroom. I change out of my pyjamas then step into the shower.

The warm water hits my back making me sigh relaxed. I grab my shower gel and begin to wash my body. As the water drips down my face, I just stand. Not able to move. Just frozen. But as the water makes my skin red raw I snap back to reality. It didn't hurt. I just grab my shampoo and conditioner then wash my hair.

Move on please! 

Fine. I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around me. I dry myself and out on my cute outfit. I grab my hairdryer and begin to blow dry my hair.

Burn yourself.

Sorry, what?

Nothing!

I roll my eyes. I finish drying my hair and I brush out all the knots so my hair is silky smooth.

I make my way out of my room and into the living area

I make my way out of my room and into the living area. Again I check my phone, 6:20am. But I hear Sebastian walk out of the bedroom. "Morning" I yawn. He smiles and responds.

He's dressed and ready for breakfast. "Ready?" He asks, I nod. "Everyone is at breakfast, you ready to meet them?" He ask. I slowly nod and chuckle.

So we leave. We walk through the hallway and get to the elevator. I yawn again.

No I'm not a morning person.

The doors of the elevator open and I see someone. My heart skips a beat. I smile widely recognising who it is. She looks over at the elevator and smiles instantly as she recognises me. Scarlett rushes from her seat and runs to me. I run to her too and meet her halfway.

I'm engulfed in a large hug and spun around, my feet taking off from the ground. "I missed you so much!!" She squeals, squeezing me. I chuckle. "I missed you so much too!!" I smile.

Fuck everyone's looking. Anxiety don't kick in!!! Please!!

I take a deep breath and chuckle. "Let's meet everyone else" Sebastian chuckle placing a hand on my back, bring both me and Scarlett back to reality.