38

(I am going to not put all the questions in this part because I'm going to surprise you when she goes to court)

"Okay dear if you feel uncomfortable with anything that we ask you can ask up to skip then we'll move on. Or if you want to stop, just tell us okay?" James states attempting to reassure me.

Slightly nervous, I release a shaky breathe and nod. "Okay, I can do that"

"vei fi bine? (You going to be okay?" Seb whispers. "mă părăsești? (Are you leaving me?" I panic.

"No no no" he whispers rubbing my back. He hugs me. "I'm never leaving you" he whispers.

I nod again and look towards the police officers who are getting their laptops set up and their notebooks out ready to ask me anything and everything.

"Okay dear are you ready?" Lee asks. I nod again.

"Okay we just want to get to know you, is that okay?" James asks looking at me. Again I nod.

"Okay, just- it's just contemporary to ask, but what's your name, age and birth date?" James writes down something and I see he's writing name age and birthdate ready for my answer.

"Uhm. My name is Lilian Stan. I'm 17 years old and my birthday is the 27th November 1998" Pluto comes running into the room from coming back inside. He instantly jumps onto my knee as he senses my uneasiness.

"Hey boy" I smile and rub his ears. "Who's a good boy?" I whisper placing my nose to his.

I look back up at the smiling officers and I gesture to ask me questions.

"Your mother is Faith? If I am correct?" Lee asks. I think he's going to be the one asking the questions because James seems to be listening but writing down notes.

"Yeah she's my sister" Sebastian nods.

"And your father... Andrew?" Lee asks confused. I stiffen, and Lee sees this.

"Andrew is my stepfather. My father...uhm my father he died 5 years ago" Swallowing the lump in my throat, I hear Pluto whimper as he senses how sad I am.

"I'm okay baby" I whisper, pain overlaying my voice. "I'm okay" I accidentally a sob out.

"I'm sorry" Lee clears his throat. "And if I may ask, how long has your mother abused you, because I'm guessing she has abused you for longer than the time Andrew has known you..." he asks. All I do is nod.

But I think back. I try to remember how far back my mother had abused me. But I can't...

I can't remember how long because it's been too long.

"Too long..." I whisper. "About... I don't know maybe 15 years. I remember when I was 2...and that shouldn't be a thing... I shouldn't be able to remember when I was 2 but I know that she would hit me and throw me across the room. She'd abuse my father as well... I don't know how long she's abused me. I'm sorry I can't think back" as I rub my eyes and wipe away my tears Lee is silent, James is silent and so is Sebastian.

Everyone is silent and I don't like it. I look at Sebastian and he's sobbing quietly. "Sorry" he whispers sobbing into his hands.

I'm so scared that Sebastian is crying because he might get up and leave.

Then I look at Lee and he's just so shocked, his mouth slightly gaped and James who is wide eyed.

"Did I do something?" I ask confused.

"No no..." James clears his throat and begins to write things down.

Hours go by and questions after questions are asked. Then they finally leave.

"Fucking hell" I whisper standing up. "You okay?" Sebastian asks placing a hand on my back, he makes me look at him and he wipes my stray tears.

"I need a piss" I groan. "This little one is making me eat drink and piss quicker than Usain bolt" I turn around and walk away and I hear Sebastian chuckle.

"I'll order a pizza okay?" He asks while I walk upstairs. "That's cool" A chuckle escapes my lips.

Walking back to my room I check the time, it's half 4 in the afternoon, with that being midnight in London. I look at my computer and see Sam sleeping peacefully.

I wish things were easier.

But they're not.

I don't have Sam...

I don't have the perfect life and I'm pregnant. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just wrong timing. I'm only 17 and it's my stepfathers because he raped me. I want a child, but at the right time with the right person.

I barely finished school, Sam will be going to college in a few days after he's reconciled himself. But then what because I can't do anything, Sebastian understands why I don't want to go back into education and I have a supposed audition in 3 days. As today is Monday and- well unless they change the date, I will be interviewed by Kevin Feige!

He's seen a bit of my work as I've been extras in his films before but never to an extent level as to where I'm actually speaking or having a proper role.

My thoughts pound in my head and I don't realise I've been in the bathroom for the past 20 minutes. "For god sake" I groan walking out and into my bedroom.

I jump onto the bed and Pluto jumps beside me. "I need to train you to do some cool shit" I sigh.

But as always something ruins the moment, there's a knock at the door which I'm guessing is the pizza. I was in there for 20 and it's already here.

Pluto and I run downstairs and Seb smiles dancing with the pizza's . "Hungry eyes!!" I sing.

"One look at you and I can't disguise!!" He sings along.

We both plop onto the sofa and I turn on the Big Bang theory. "I'd love to be in this show" I states grabbing a piece of pizza and slouching. "Yeah? Well you gotta work up in the business" he chuckles.

"Yeah like you did" I point at him. "Look where you are now. Being one of the most famous Actors in the world."

"I wouldn't say most famous. But yeah you'll get there" he sighs.

IamSebastianStan

IamSebastianStan: She made me do this

    @iamlilstan

ChrisEvans; Awe so pretty Sebby

AnthonyMackie: Damn Sebastian!!

ChrisHemsworth: Oh my god 🤣🤣

ScarlettJohansson: Good Job Lily! 😂👍🏼
   IamLilStan: I know!!!

RobertDowneyJr.: Best thing I've ever seen!

ChadwickBoseman: Good job Lilian!
   IamLilStan: 🤪😂

_________________________________
Check out my other stories!!

😊

Code Love: A girl has a troubled past which is slowly haunting her.

Devil CEO: A woman has problems with her relationship and someone saves her.

Little Secrets: Howard Starks sister is troubled by war but something goes insanely wrong.