15

(If you would like your name to be part of the 'Instagram' comments, either reply to this saying you'd like to and out whether you'd like it to be a nice or mean comment. Thank you 😊)

Lilian's POV:

I groan in pain as I begin to wake up. I know as I wake up the demon of Andy will still be on top of me. That's how it was.

I lay on the floor in pain as my mother walks away. She grabs something I don't know what but I try and sit up.

I sit against the table and hold my head. My mother walks back to me with rope. She digs her nail into my arm and I gasp. "Mum!! Stop!!" I cry.

"Oh don't be a bitch!" She ties a tight not making me wince. "I wanna have fun." She says with a smirk. Not again...

She pulls down my jeans as I try to kick her away. "Oh dear don't make this harder"

She grabs me and puts two fingers into my mouth. She manoeuvres her hand down to my inner thighs. You can understand what happened next. My own mother raped me...

As I wake up I notice I'm still tied to the table. Andrew comes towards me. He kneels beside me and grabs my face furiously. A hard punch attacks my stomach. I cough up blood and look towards Andy with innocent and pleading eyes.

I beg him...

"No no no..." he says with a smirk. He unties me and grabs my neck. I'm pushed to the floor and he grabs me. He smashes my head against the coffee table and I quiver sobbing. He pulls me to the floor, my jeans still not on me. Then he takes his fingers and massages my clit. This is supposed to be pleasurable? I wanted my first to be special... but my first was Andy...

He took my virginity...

Then he pushes his fingers into me making me scream but a hand pus slammed over my mouth. Just suffocate me please, I'd rather die...

But he pushes himself into me making me scream louder. Then I black out...

I gasp as my eyes open. I struggle for air. I begin to claw at my neck; attempting to rip open my trachea in hopes I have air which can come through. "Lilian!" I hear a voice. Quickly scanning the room in a panic, I see Scarlett trying to talk to me. But everything is murmured. A doctor rushes in.

"Lilian, you are refusing to breathe, it's your brain telling you not to. I just need to go take control." He puts on a oxygen mask so I can breathe. I listen to the faint words he states and I take a deep breath in. I can relax.

Chadwick comes over to me and places a hand on my head. I flinch at first but he just gives me an apologetic look. He strokes my hair back. This is all my fault.

I can hear the voices of everyone in the room. "It's okay..." Chris Evans states. "Everyone else is at the hotel" I nod.

In the corner I see a rough looking Robert. I arch my eyebrows. "Where's Seb?" I ask. Scarlett looks at Chris who is at the end of my bed. "Sebastian got Andrew off of you but Andrew retaliated and choked him. He's in the other room. Robert smashed a vase over Andys head" a small tear rolls down my face hearing that Seb is hurt. But I release a deep breath and sigh.

"Mackie and Hiddleston are with him." Robert says. He looks at have calmed down. I look up at Chad who is besides me and strokes my head. I grab his hand and place my head on it. "Fuck sake!" Chris states angrily. "It's on the fucking media!"

He shows me his phone and I take it.