18

I wake up and rub my eyes. "Hey darling" Seb whispers. I groan. "Where's Paddy?" I ask. Sebastian chuckles. "He went back to the hotel, but the police want to speak with you? Would you do that?" He asks. I stare off into the room, a small tear falls down my face. "Yeah... I need to" I whisper.

"I'm sorry" Seb states rubbing my arm. "It's not your fault Seb..." I whisper, choking back my tears. I don't like to cry. But my life is just...it's not he best. So what can I do. Only I can judge my future.

Likely, the police will just ask me the obvious questions. There's a knock that interrupts us. "Come in" Sebastian announces. An officer enters the room, they're quite tall, muscular. It's quite scary. "Are we able to speak with you alone?" He asks. I nod. "My room is down the hall" I say looking towards Sebastian, my fear of my truth.

What is truth though? What is meant to be? I rarely speak my truth; I can't. Yes you may think I'm scared.

Well you are...

Seriously? Okay. I get up and follow the officer to my own hospital room. Ammonia, yup, the smell lingers in the room. Don't get me wrong I love the smell, but I feel sick from the smell. The feeling I currently have can't overload anything.

Sitting in the bed, confined in a room with a police officer. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just need to know everything okay...?" He asks. I slowly nod.

I begin to explain to him my story of everything, well I leave out my father, mentioning him would break me.

I just want to go back to my dream.

After at least two hours of speaking to the officer, he smiles and leaves. I release a deep sigh. Eventually I break. Tears force their way down my face, staining my cheeks. Another knock, abruptly interrupts my break down.

How selfish.

"Come in" Soft weeps escape. Slowly the door opens and a familiar face enters. "Paddy! Oh my god!" I cry. He runs to me before wrapping his large arms around me. I feel safe in his grasp. He's so gentle yet protective.

IamLilStan Posted on her Story

I smile and look back at Paddy

I smile and look back at Paddy. "You look cute" he states. I arch my brows, I pull my head back slightly. "Paddy, I'm bruised, pale, and full on look like shit" my eyes roll at him.

"Baby. You are absolutely gorgeous! Nothing will change that. Not even what they've done to you. You are so beautiful, again nothing will change that. I love you" He states. As he finishes he leans down and pecks my lips.

I smile at him and cuddle closer to him. Gently, he strokes my hair. "You tired baby?" Paddy wonders. I nod and hum. I yawn and stretch.

I feel a blanket thrown over me, I bundle a bit under my chin. Eventually, I'm asleep. I hope I can see my papa again.