VIII

Tanji Katsuro//age 23//wolf name Kai//Rank alpha

"So this is the wolf that gave five of you so much trouble?"

"Yes alpha, but we regret to inform you that two of his companions were able to escape while he kept all of us away from them...."

"What did these companions look like?"

"One was a male toddler with brown hair that looked to be around two and the other another omega male with jet black hair and silver eyes"

"How peculiar....have five of our best trackers after them and bring the omega that you caught to the infirmary"

"Yes alpha!"

Dark brown orbs dug into the fur of the unconscious brown furred wolf that five of the man's scouts had drug back during their patrol, he didn't look special in any way, just your everyday omega, but somehow he had manages to fend off five wolves bigger and stronger than him long enough for his companions to escape.

'Very peculiar....'

-He smells like the Lunar Eclipse pack but also more strongly of the Snowy Mountains pack-

'Didn't the alpha of the Snowy Mountains pack bring back four omegas from the Lunar Eclipse pack? Two of which being the mates of both their Delta and Beta?'

-I believe so, and if there of them are here that must mean one of them is the mate of either their Delta or Beta, most likely the black haired one since the toddler was described much different than him so the toddler must either be the brother of this wolf or his son-

'Most likely a brother, this wolf doesn't look old enough to have a son nor does he look like he's gone through any surgery to have had given birth, why would the alpha bring him and his brother with him though? Doesn't he already have plenty of omegas?'

-He must be close to the other two omegas seeing as though one was traveling with him, but if I recall he doesn't seem like the type to bother with bringing two more omegas back just for that reason-

'It is all so strange, I'll have to give him a call and inform him that they are on our land and that we have more wolves tracking the other two, until then we should warch over this one to make sure he doesn't cause trouble....'

-Agreed-

'Where the hell am I? Where's Jamison and James? What the fuck happened?'

-We got attacked but Jamison and James were able to escape, it smells like we are in a hospital type place and there are new scents everywhere, the strongest being right beside us so be careful!-