IV

Hassley Rivers//age 18//wolf name Pine//Rank omega

>Dimitri!<

>Dimitri please tell us you're okay!<

     There was silence in the mind link and the four wolves running through the forest could smell the strong scent of blood coming from their destination, the omega's knew he wasn't dead from the fact they could still communicate with him but that didn't mean he wasn't seriously injured and going to die.

>Dimitri please!<

>Hassley have faith, he's most likely focusing and is okay, our Dimi is strong for an omega and when determined is a force to be reckoned with!<

>I hope you're right James....<

     The sight before to wolves and the child that had been clinging to the slim black wolf shocked them, two wolves both bloody and exhausted were still fighting. The larger black wolf was clearly the stronger of the two but the smaller brown was still fighting with all it had despite being heavily wounded and the more exhausted of the two. Jamison screamed at the sight and tried to run to the brown wolf but the redish brown she-wolf grabbed ahold of his onsie hood with her teeth while the three males ran towards the duo to break apart the fight.

>Dimitri hold on buddy, help is here and you need the med wolf asap!<

>James?<

>Yeah buddy it's me, Hassley is up on the hill with Jamison and the Beta and Delta of the other alpha's pack are taking care of him. You a Jamison are both safe now!<

     The brown wolf whimpered at the sight of the thrashing and screaming two year old that fought to run to his brother before trying to walk to him. Every step felt like someone was stabbing him all over and he staggered with every paw step toward until he was directly in front of the crying child and licked his face affectionately.

>Thank you Hassley and James....<

>Dimitri we'll always be here for you, we're a family remember? Dimitri? Dimitri!<

     The brown wolf fell to the ground with a heavy thud and a whimper sounded through his throat as the world around him grew dark.

"You got him here just in time, any longer and he would have bled to death! He should wake up once his body is fully healed but it'll take up to 3-4 days because of the blood-loss and his size, until then he'll have to stay here in the infirmary w...

"You got him here just in time, any longer and he would have bled to death! He should wake up once his body is fully healed but it'll take up to 3-4 days because of the blood-loss and his size, until then he'll have to stay here in the infirmary where I can properly monitor him. As for the alpha, he'll be fine in about 4 to 5 hours. The omega did a number on him that's for sure, but because he's an alpha he will heal much faster than the omega!"

"Thank you Doctor Rosalie...."

     The elderly woman nodded before heading towards her office in the room connected to the infirmary while Hassley and James looked over to Dimitri who was still in his wolf form with a sleeping Jamison between his arms clinging to his fur. A male with jet black hair and dark brown eyes walked up the Hassley and hugged her tightly as she began sobbing into his chest while his friend looked to James hesitantly.