Chapter 17

I DECIDED TOUPDATE AGAIN

BECAUSE I DUNNO

THE LORD TOLD ME TO UPDATE AND SO I AM

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"So..." muttered Harry softly, avoiding eye contact with the blonde seated near him, "How... did you get inside my house?" 

"I still have the key" breathed Niall, showing Harry the silver key and placing it on table between them, "I was going to leave the key here and be on my way."

 Awkward silence befall on the couple.

Harry nodded. 

It has been a while since he last seen the man, and lord have mercy how he had forgotten how beautiful Niall was. Harry wanted to much to run his hands through that thick blonde hair, it looked even longer than he remembered, long enough that it curled on the sides. His eyes seemed even bluer than before, striking that it captures your attention instantly when you see him. 

"So..." 

"You didn't mention you were pregnant?" asked Harry nervously, eyes trailed to the bump on the man.

Niall nodded, "Yeah, I'm in my thirteenth week now" muttered Niall, lightly patting the unmistakable bump on his abdomen. 

Harry replied with a soft Oh. 

"And how are things with you Harry?" asked Niall softly, trying to dissolve the awkwardness between them. 

"Oh I'm good. Been recording a lot lately, you can obviously see it from the mess around here" joked Harry, pointing the unwashed dishes in the kitchen. 

Niall chuckled, "I wouldn't say I didn't notice."

Harry grinned, "How's pregnancy treating you... You look absolutely beau... glowing!" Harry stammered, the singer looked at the ceiling. 

Niall felt the heat rush to his cheeks.

Harry looked away from the blonde, way to make things awkward for them again. The singer played with his hands, slightly regretting what he said to Niall. He shouldn't be complimenting someone's husband or boyfriend like that, that was just on borderline adultery. Harry could see Niall's flushed cheeks from his comment, and boy did he looked adorable. 

"The baby is good..."

Harry felt a part of him tug. 

"I've been having really bad pregnancy brain though, keep forgetting everything. Like the box. Anne and mom been telling-"

"Anne?" interrupted Harry, cocking his eyebrow suspiciously at Niall.