Chapter 18

I DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAIN

CAUSE I LOVE TO UPDATE STUFF

AND UPDATING IS THE RULE

I LIVE BY

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry felt light. The sun's warm rays touched his skin, it felt good. He feels alive and well. It has been a really long time since he'd been out in the fresh air. He'd missed the sun on his face, to roll his sleeves and just relax. Looking over to the lush green field surrounding him, he haven't felt this relaxed in such a long time. Harry took a sharp breath, he aimed the goal post a few meters away from him, he only needed to score, simple as that!

"You seriously suck at this!" Niall said through his giggles. 

Harry grinned, kicking the ball lightly with his foot to the giggling man near him. Niall easily dodged it, running away from the singer and trailing a field of laughter along the way. 

"You can throw your Grammy's away cause you suck at football!" 

"Grammy's are for music not sports you idiot!" 

"Whatever you still suuuuuuck!" Niall laughed, running across the field away from the singer. 

Harry laughed, chasing after the blonde. 

Once he caught up with the blonde, Harry playfully pulled the blonde in his arms and ruffled Niall's fluffy blonde hair. 

"Stop, stop" giggled Niall, trying to squirm away from the singer's touch. 

"Say, I'm the best bloody football player in the world!" said Harry, tickling the blonde. 

"No!" 

Harry tickled harder causing Niall to erupt into a field of laughter. Niall laughed so hard that he fell onto the ground, despite this Harry continue tickling the blonde. 

Hearing Niall's laughter pulled all of Harry's hearstrings. His giggles were music to his ears. He could imagine angels having a laugh somewhat like Niall's. 

"Harry!" Niall squirmed, "Let go." 

"Say it!" 

"I'm gonna give birth!" said Niall, giggling. 

"I don't care." 

"Fine!"

Harry paused. Niall starred deeply into the two emerald eyes above him. For a few weeks, it was like the man he married was back with him again. Harry was kind, and sweet and goofy again, Niall felt like was on cloud 9. Niall knew the process was going to be slow and hard, but he's getting there. The Harry that he loves and married was starting to return to him The other day while Harry was in LA, he called Niall at nine at night.  It took Niall by complete surprise, Harry would always call him at nine whenever he's away. Slowly...