Chapter 2

I JUST AM SO INSPIRED

I JUST AM SO INSPIRED. I LOOOVEEE IT. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Are you sure you wanna catch the match mate?" asked Zayn. 

"Since when do you even watch football?" added Liam, starring curiously at the curly haired singer in front of him. 

Harry shrugged as he felt all eyes on him in the studio. They'd spent all day since morning in the studio recording for his new album, his voice was already straining from all the singing and the boys really needed a break. Plus, he wanted to see Niall play on the field today. 

"Come on, it will be fun." 

"Fine, give me a second. I need to make a few calls to pull some strings. Hopefully they give us a free backstage pass" stated Liam happily.

"Yeah you do that."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The three best friends arrived at the stadium late and the match already started when the arrived at the game. They were snuck into the top seats in the stadium, all three were quite famous so they didn't want to get recognized by fans and distract people from the game. Liam had to pull a couple of strings with the stadium manager which got them a stand at the top of the stadium.

By the time they arrived, neither teams scored any goals. Harry kept his eyes on the large field.

Liam and Zayn were cheering loudly for the home team beside him. Harry wasn't paying much attention to the match, he was busy focused on the handsome blonde running around in the middle of the pitch. Niall looks adorable looking so focused. 

"That blonde plays like shit don't you think!" commented Zayn as he pointed to Niall. 

Harry felt the hairs on his neck rise up as he heard Zayn's harsh comment about his husband. Harry gritted his teeth, trying his best to hold back a curse.  

"That's Horan. Give him a break Malik. This is his first game. He just transfered from Ireland" explained Liam. 

The singer felt his tensed shoulders relaxed a bit. 

"That explains why he's shit!" joked Zayn, laughing proudly at his joke. 

"What you think Harry?  I think he's okay" muttered Liam, "Let's go meet him later!" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The match ended with a draw and the boys were lucky enough to be meeting the two teams backstage. The trio were ushered to the team's dressing rooms, one of the great perks when you're a famous international celebrity. When they entered, several of the football players were already shedding their clothes off getting ready for a much needed shower.