Chapter 10

IM BACK IN SCHOOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

ILL UPDATE LESS...BUT HOPEFULLY

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Nial waited under the hot Paris sun, it has been almost two hours now, the football player sat on the corner curb in front of the hospital. He'd already fought tirelessly with all his heart, he lashed out at the security guards more times than he could count. Yelling and cursing, he even tried throwing himself over the two large bodyguards, but of course failing. They almost resorted to sending his pale ass to jail unless he leave the vicinity. But no matter how much he begged, how much he told them Harry was his bloody husband. 

Nobody believed him. 

Niall felt the tears fall on his cheeks, it shouldn't be like this. 

Harry was in the hospital and he can't even get through pass security to see his husband. His poor husband.

The poor Irishman was deep into his thoughts that he didn't realize a young girl saw him crying and had walked up to the poor lad. 

"Hey are you alright?" a little girl landing a hand on his shoulder.  

Niall wiped his tears stained cheeks and folded into a forced smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just you know, a little bit sad, he's my favourite singer." 

The little girl in pigtails shot Niall a sweet smile, "He's my favourite singer too," she handed Niall a piece of gum, "Don't worry, Harry will be okay. Just like his song, I'll Be Okay remember?!." 

Niall can't help but let out a small sob. If only the little knew that song Harry wrote was for Niall.

Harry wrote it on his second world tour. Their busy schedules had made it impossible for the couple to meet each other with Harry god knows where and Niall training in different countries. Niall was constantly worried about Harry's health, since he knew Harry doesn't eat healthy when he's on tour. Niall remembered when he heard the song for the first time on the radio, he couldn't stop smiling until his cheeks hurt. That cheeky bastard.

"Remember, I'll be alright blondie no matter what, don't you worry baby cause I'll be okay."

Something about what the little girl said touched his heart so much. 

"Thank you" Niall whispered, "I'll make sure I'll tell Harry about you."

"I hope so too" she replied. 

The little girl shot Niall another smile before running off back to the group of fans waiting outside the hospital. Niall wiped a tear off his cheek. If only Harry could see how much his fans loved him. When Niall arrived at the hospital, he was literally awestruck when he saw the hundreds of fans waiting outside the hospital. They brought banners and sang songs. Harry touched so many lives with his music that it didn't come to a surprise to Niall that his fans was equally heart broken.