Chapter 5

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

KEEP THEM COMING. 

I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PLOT

I SHOULD DO. ANY IDEAS???

 -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Liam tore his eyes to the singer that just entered the restaurant. This was his first seeing a big international celebrity so upclose in his life. Harry really looked larger than life in person, he was taller than he expected with his infamous messy curls framing his face. He wore his shirt unbuttoned until it reached his abdomen. Liam swore for the split second their eyes locked, Harry shot him a death glare. 

"He dresses weird" commented Louis. 

Niall nodded, he tried telling Harry off about his dress style many times, but he never listened. But who was he to complain, he fell in love with a rock star not some regular Joe. 

"I think he looks...cool" said Liam. 

Louis cocked an eyebrow at the Aussie in disbelief, "He looks like he needs a good wash. What do you think Niall?"

Niall was hardly paying attention to the conversation between the two men, he was busy starring at his husband across the room. He could tell, behind his tinted Ray Bans, Harry was starring right back at him, "Uh, yeah. He's right." 

"What's right?" Louis snapped his fingers in front of Niall's face, "Niall were you even paying attention to what we were saying?"

Niall shook his head cutely. Liam noticed how Niall's cheeks would flush whenever he's embarrassed. It's so cute.

"We were talking about whether Harry needs a good wash or not?" repeated Louis.

Niall made an O expression, and shrugged. He really has no clue what to reply to that, "How about instead of talking about him, lets order. I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse."

Louis motioned the waiter to come over to their table. The waiter arrived and looked surprised at the people on the table, "What can I get you?"

"Can I get the chicken pasta extra spicy, some fries, a beef burger and a pint please" ordered Niall. 

The waiter gave a weird look at Niall before jotting everything he ordered on his notepad. 

Liam lets out a billowy laugh, "You're going to order for all of us, or just for yourself mate?" 

Niall blushed, "I'm hungry. Plus, the extra food will make me taller. By this lunch I'm going to grow taller than you bub!" teased Niall. 

"Well I hope not. I like your size, small and cute" he complemented,  Niall's face quickly changed, "No, no I don't mean it like that." 

"I like your size. Your size is good. Fits perfectly with mine" realizing what Liam had said, he sunk his head low, Liam can't seem to find the right words to express himself. He felt like he was back in secondary school again.