Chapter 11

IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE

I HONESTLY AM TRYING MY BEST

NOPE IM JUST LAZY AS HELL...

DON'T HATE ME...ENJOY

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Maura rested her head on her aged finger, the elder Horan watched curiously from the corner as her youngest child stood beside his unconscious husband, massaging his inactive body. He'd been at it for almost two hours now, massaging and brushing his husband's skin to make sure the blood's circulated.

The entire family has been in Paris for about a week now, the doctor had pulled Harry out of the medical induced coma, and now everyone is waiting eagerly for whenever the singer was going to wake up. 

Maura watched from the distance, she couldn't pinpoint her finger, but her son looks different. 

It wasn't the dark circles underneath his eyes, because he'd been in the hospital room for a week now, nor was it the fatigue. 

No, it was different. 

His hair was looking a lot fluffier and thicker than she remembered. And there was a light glow surrounding her son. 

Maura fumed, she just couldn't figure it out. 

Every time she visited Harry at the ward, she would bring large amounts of home cooked food she made in the hotel room kitchen for Niall, and the poor boy would gobble up most half of it instantly. In fact, Maura noticed Niall has been eating a lot lately, you won't catch him anywhere without some form of food in his hand. 

"Niall are you done massaging Harry?" asked Maura softly. 

Niall turned his head towards his mother, "Yeah, I'm heading to the canteen for lunch later after I massage his back."

Maura cocked an eyebrow, "You just ate like ten minutes ago."

Niall nodded, "I'm just hungry all the time these days." 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 "Thank god they still have crab cakes" exclaimed Niall excitedly, "I've been dying for this all day." 

Niall took a big bite of the food that was in front of him. Maura starred, amazed at his son's gigantic appetite. He'd brought himself a gigantic plate of chicken rice from the Asian shop and several plates of English sandwiches and a jug of iced tea. This is hardly what Maura had in mind when Niall mentioned 'light lunch' earlier. 

"Niall, you've been eating a lot lately" commented Maura. 

Niall ignored his mother and continued chewing the food in his mouth, "I'm an athlete mom. I always need fuel." 

Maura nodded, "No, not that. It's just, you've been eating much more than usual baby. Is there something you want to tell me Niall?" Maura hinted.