Chapter 1

I DUNNO I JUST

HAD THIS DREAM

THEN MY MOTHER WOKE ME UP

AND I WAS LIKE WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP DURING THE KISSING SCENES!!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Practice has been really tough these days, the new football season is only a few short weeks away and the coach has been drilling the team all month long. He pressed the players with longer strides, two hundred kicks per session, daunting leg exercises, speed and tough endurance training. Every single day Niall would come home from practice all sore and cramped up and he can't do anything at home except take a big long rest. 

Niall has been working hard since his transfer from his Irish team. 

He was brought up by a major club in England quite recently, and there was tremendous pressure on him to perform. 

Especially on his first match. 

As much as he loves living and playing in England, he really hates the way the people treated him in the country. Everyone is so passionate about football that they wants to know everything about it, especially the players, the public wants to know everything about the football players, just so they could rip everything about them apart piece by piece. 

And the tabloids...

Niall walked casually to the stadium's  car park, hopefully there were no paparazzi in the vicinity again. Niall hates them. They are always up to his face and cussing at him, but he can't retaliate because later he'll be banned for bad behavior.

As he approached his car, a couple of kids came up to him for an autograph. Niall kindly signs for them and taking a couple of pictures for them.  

"Mr. Horan, is it true that you like boys?" asked a tiny little boy shyly.

Niall shot him a soft smile and ruffled his tiny head, causing the guy to erupt into a tiny grin. 

"I like good little boys who do well in school!" replied Niall happily. 

"I go to school!" said another kid raising his arms high up to the sky to catch Niall's attention. 

Niall lets out a giggle, "Yes you do. Now be a good boy and go find your daddies or mommies okay. Kids shouldn't be alone unattended. Tell them I said Hi!"

The kids let out a groan and walked excitedly away from the football player. Niall can't help but chuckle at the scene before him, the kids were happily comparing the stuff Niall had signed for them. He knew he was making he a kid's dream come true even just by signing their stuff. Plus, he was grateful to them. 

Niall got into the car and place his equipment in the back seat. His eyes glanced to the morning newspaper that he brought that morning thrown in the back. 

"HARRY STYLES WITH A BUSTY BLONDE. IS SHE THE SOON TO BE MRS. STYLES?" 

He fumed as he read the the huge bold letters of the title. A picture of a tall curly haired singer was holding hands with a boob job blonde trailing behind him sprawled across the front page. Niall can't help but let out a hiss. 

Urgh, tobloids!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall softly closes the door to his condominium. He slips on his comfortable fuzzy slippers on the entrance. The large space was silent except for the soft humming of the refrigerator. Nial made his way to the fridge, hopefully there was still enough milk for him to make a late breakfast. He was absolutely knackered. 

The footballer took the large box of Tiger Frosty and made his way to the couch. There was no milk, he checked...might as well make do with what you got. 

Niall dugged his hands into the box and took a large handful of Tiger Frosty in his mouth.

"Hmm...I didn't hear you coming home love."

Niall ignored the groggy voice from behind him and kept his eyes glued on the latest episode of Spongebob Square Pants. 

"Baby..." 

A finger softly poked his cheek. Niall turned his head to face the disheveled looking husband of his standing behind him. Niall sends Harry a glare, he knows not to disturb Niall on Spongebob time. 

"Come on gimme a kiss" muttered Harry, trying to get some attention from Niall. 

"You finished the milk" pouted Niall, showing off those blue pearls of his. 

"Sorry bout that" apologized Harry, the taller lad then placed his two two arms on the sides of his husband's frame blocking Niall's view of the television screen. Harry leaned close to his husband, their faces were inches away from each other. 

"Can I kiss you" mumbled Harry.

"No!"

"Why?" groaned Harry as he made a puppy dog face to his husband of two years.

"You finished the milk" pouted Niall, the blonde moved his head to the side several times trying to watch the screen behind him.

"Tell you what, if you give me a kiss. I'll go down right now and buy you your milk."

Niall can't help but form a grin on his face. Harry was showing off the large green eyes at him, Niall could feel his already tired knees turning into mush. Niall leans into his husband and closes the distance between their lips. Harry liked Niall's sweet tasting lips, they taste so good with some sugar in them. Their short kiss turned into a full make out session, Harry was straddling Niall on the couch, his large hands pressing Niall's head close to his. Their breathes got deeper and shorter. Niall had his hands around Harry's waist, grinding hard against his husband's crotch. Harry trailed his hands on the hems of Niall's shirt, wanting to pull the obstacle off his sexy husband. But Niall stopped him, and backed away from Harry. 

"Go and get milk!" 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

DID YOU LIKE IT. IT WAS INSPIRED BY PROSECUTOR AND DETECTIVE.

DID YOU LIKE IT. NARRYKINKYCUPCAKES DIDN'T FINISH IT. 

DID YOU LIKE IT. I NEED CLOSURE. I NEED CLOSURE.