chapter 14

READING THIS, I FEEL BAD

I SKIPP SCHOOL BECAUSE OF A TUMMY ACHE

I FEEL SO GUILTY THAT I SKIPPED SCHOOL

BUT NOW I DONT

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall was petrified as he felt the two lads scanned him up and down at the entrance. Niall shot them a meek smile, wiping his dirty hands on the ugly apron wrappd arond his waist. Niall felt like he was being probed. 

"Niall... What are you doing here?" asked Zayn curiously eyeing the blonde up and down. 

 Niall felt intimidated as the two pairs of brown eyes starring deeply at him. The poor blonde quickly wrecked his already tired brain trying to find an answer to their question.  

  "Well... um... you see."

"Guys, finally you're here!" 

"Hey mate! How are you feeling?"

Niall released a relived sigh, saved by Harry himself! The two men walked passed him and went down to Harry's height to give his injured husband a massive hug. Harry broke into a wide smile that Niall hasn't seen in ages. It made his heart flutter as he saw that cheeky grin on his husband's face. Niall missed that dimpled smile so much. Liam didn't waste much time and immediately pushed Harry's wheelchair, and before the blonde knew it, the three best friends were already chatting at the living room. 

"Blondie, is the food ready?" demanded Harry, not even bothering to give a glance at his husband. 

"What?"

Niall felt a hundred bricks suddenly fall on top of him, he'd completely forgotten about the dish! Niall was completely enamored by Harry's smile that he'd forgotten that he had his pasta dish still cooking on the stove. The footballer quickly rushed back to the kitchen, muttering Irish curses as he along the way. The trio could only chuckle at the blonde's luck. 

"Idiot Irish" mumbled Harry under his breath. 

"So how's your leg mate?" asked Liam, giving a light pat on Harry's knee. 

"It's okay I guess. The doctors said, nothing severe. I'll just have to stick around in this chair for another week, then physiotherapy then I'm good as new!" explained Harry enthusiastically, giving a pat on his legs. 

Liam showed Harry an assuring smile, "Good to know mate."