Chapter 7

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Niall glanced at the clock once again. The dinner he cooked still left untouched for hours now, might as well put it in the fridge so he can reheat it tomorrow. It was already half past eleven and still no sign of Harry.

Niall was deeply worried, Harry hadn't replied to any of his watsapp messages nor did answer his many calls. Niall pulled out a frustrated sigh. Harry must still be really pissed after what he saw at practice.  

It wasn't his fault.

He was just as surprised as everyone else when Liam kissed him. 

Niall felt like crying. He felt helpless. 

He really didn't know what to do anymore. 

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the main door click open, Niall immediately got off the couch and rushed to the front door. 

"Harry, you're home!" 

Harry ignored his husband and removed his shoes and slipped on his favourite bunny slippers. He then walked past his husband and proceeded to the master bedroom, slamming the door shut once he entered. Harry couldn't bear to look at his husband right now, he was still furious with what happened. 

Niall remained in his spot too shocked to move, he could feel his heart breaking in silence, he wanted to roll into a ball and cry. The way Harry ignored him when he greeted him, Harry did not give a single glance at him, like he didn't exist. Niall never seen Harry act that way before, even in their many fights, Harry never once ignored him.

Harry must be really hurt. 

And it was all Niall's fault. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harry tossed and turned for the hundredth time that night. It has been almost two hours and he still couldn't get a wink of sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, his mind wondered off to what happened that day at the stadium. 

He saw everything. 

How Niall jumped into the man's arms and gave him his 'Niall' hugs. How the man starred at Niall like a piece of meat. And that kiss. 

He can't bloody get that kiss off his mind. 

Harry literally almost lost it when he saw that man went down and kiss his husband on his lips. He never felt such rage erupt from him. But luckily for him, Zayn's dramatic took off took all attention away. After that the trio went to the dumpster behind the record studio and kicked some bins, like they always do when they're stressed out of their minds, Harry kicked the bins so hard, almost hurting himself in the process.